2016 Trophée de France Livestream & TV | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 Trophée de France Livestream & TV

Pamigena

Record Breaker
Well honestly, with these guys, who knows anything anymore :rolleye: I think the only people with worse communication skills work for the FFSG

Alex D

Record Breaker

It is not unusual for them, to have different channels and coverage across different countries, I think. When I visit my GF at Paris, the Eurosport Player looks completely different, as I then log on as a "Frenchman" so to speak. So a Dutch IP should fix that. A friend want´s to see the Trophy so I will have to explain her now how to become a Dutch lady ;) so she can watch it.

Thanks for the information Winnie, it´s appreciated ;)

Last edited:

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Thanks for the information Winnie, it´s appreciated ;)
You're very welcome. I just hope that they don't suddenly overnight decide to drop the channel here, too.
Actually, what I *hope* is that the listings for everywhere else are just plain wrong and the ISU channel just shows up again tomorrow in time for the skating, because what the heck, where is the sense in making it available in one country but not another? I just don't get it, and I hate it when I don't understand something. :unsure:

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Actually, what I *hope* is that the listings for everywhere else are just plain wrong and the ISU channel just shows up again tomorrow in time for the skating,
Your wish is granted! And mine! For the British Eurosport Player at least...

The ISU channel has now appeared in the British schedule, with complete live coverage! :-D

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Hi Winnie - I've just clicked on the eurosport player schedule you provided and it's still saying "Cup of Russia". :(:disapp:
What are you looking at, exactly? There is a repeat of the Cup of Russia highlights tomorrow, same program that's been showing almost every day, in the afternoon on E2, but right after that, it's Paris all the way. https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8hdgpxcnicpfek/Screen%20Shot%202016-11-10%20at%2019.55.55.png?dl=0

The ISU channel has now appeared in the British schedule, with complete live coverage! :-D
Awesome, problem solved!

Last edited:

MeltedIce

On the Ice
Spanish Eurosport is showing everything live tomorrow except the ladies. And the spanish channel teledeporte is showing everything but the men live. Hello.... Javi is skating..... what are you thinking guys?? :confused2: :confused:

MidnightSkater

On the Ice
Is the ISU website down ?. I keep trying to get the start times for each event but I keeping getting service unavailable.
Anyone know the exact start times for each event today & tomorrow ?.

xabia

On the Ice
What are you looking at, exactly? There is a repeat of the Cup of Russia highlights tomorrow, same program that's been showing almost every day, in the afternoon on E2, but right after that, it's Paris all the way. https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8hdgpxcnicpfek/Screen%20Shot%202016-11-10%20at%2019.55.55.png?dl=0

Awesome, problem solved!

Hi Winnie - very strange goings-on with eurosport player schedule - I just checked on my laptop and it still says Cup of Russia for the entire day. However when I look at eurosportplayer on my tablet it says Grand Prix from Paris, except for the Cup of Russia highlights showing earlier. Confused or what? Or maybe I've been hacked by the Russian Skating Federation!

Ares

Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I've checked and Eurosport is planning to show all events live! :cheer: (at least the Polish one)

Hey, cathlen. Podasz może link do Eurosportu 2 polskiego? :biggrin: Mam tylko Eurosport 1 w Cyfrowym Polsacie a chciałbym obejrzeć z polskim komentarzem innym niż pana Babiarza, który tylko opowiada o tym, że Elizabet Tursynbaeva wygląda na 10-latkę. :slink: :palmf:

Last edited:

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
It's jumping on both my sets. Just a flicker now & then. I don't have HD though.
I'm gonna take my previous words back... I see what you mean. It's barely noticeable, but yes, there are flickers, also on the HD. It's very strange, noticed three in Tarasova/Morozov's skate just now, I think.

Last edited:

MidnightSkater

On the Ice
I'm gonna take my previous words back... I see what you mean. It's barely noticeable, but yes, there are flickers, also on the HD. It's very strange, noticed three in Tarasova/Morozov's skate just now, I think.
Well, you know Eurosport................they can never let us fully enjoy anything :laugh: