2016 US Nationals Senior Pairs FS | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2016 US Nationals Senior Pairs FS

louisa05

Final Flight
i don't care how good they did...i can't be happy about POTO programs winning gold. I don't like seeing such poor choices being rewarded.

Better POTO than a Journey medley. What are they going to follow that choice up with? A Foreigner medley?

Please God save us.

Art&Sport

Medalist
Yeah! Go Tarah and Danny! I was clapping at every sbs perfection and jumping up and down in front of the tv after that last throw triple, heart in mouth for these determined skaters who calmly went through every thing and lived up to their dreams!

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I'm not a fan of this particular piece of music, but Kayne/O'Shea performance was amazing! Their win over Scimeca/Knierim was obvious :cheer:

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
I agree we saw too many POTO programs last year but at least they only use one song and have Barbra. I love their free skate

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
It is extremely heartwarming to see how happy they are. Well deserved win.
Yes! They had me tearing up!

Jim Peterson has a way of getting his teams solid right before Nationals. It's impressive.

Indeed! This team has been building all season long. They had a bad SA, but then bounced back at the Rostelecom FS. Let's hope there's something left for the big comps!

ice coverage

Record Breaker
... She goes to college and does some light coaching. ...

Felicia's role as a coach is "heavy" ;) enough that she has been in the Kiss and Cry at Nats this year :), as mentioned in several tweets ... and as shown in at least one photo :).

(I don't recall hearing that she attended last year's Nats.)

tulosai

Record Breaker
Felicia's role as a coach is "heavy" ;) enough that she has been in the Kiss and Cry at Nats this year :), as mentioned in several tweets ... and as shown in at least one photo :).

(I don't recall hearing that she attended last year's Nats.)

I guess I should clarify what I specifically meant to imply: she is no one's primary coach (that I know of) and her primary job is that of college student. She may be heavily involved in coaching teams of some skaters but to my knowledge this is something she is currently doing part time and she is not the head of any coaching team. I did not mean to minimize her role or impact though and I apologize if I did so.

Last edited: