2017 Europeans TV and Livestream

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
This is getting ridiculous.

I just went into Eurosport Player, and they now only do listings for:

• Yesterday
  • Today
  • Tomorrow

Oddly enough, that is what I see on the player website.
However, the apple Eurosport Player app does (still?) give a full week's listing of the livestreams.

Alas, no ISU stream to be found anywhere.
IIRC they didn't have a stream last year, either.

As for actual stream, of course available at http://www.eurovisionsports.tv/isu/single-pair-skating-ice-dance/
as well as in the associated app. But of course, they geoblock the heck out of it.

Last edited:

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Wednesday 25[SUP]th[/SUP] January 2017
BES2 14:00 – 16:00 Ladies Short LIVE
I wonder how "live" that is...?

Because if I'm reading the ISU coloured schedule right, and the starting order schedule... broadcast will start roughly when the final group takes to the ice... and the competition will be over one hour before the end of the broadcast...?!

Ostrava is currently one hour ahead of the UK, isn't it?
https://www.google.com/search?q=time+in+ostrava&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
broadcast will start roughly when the final group takes to the ice... and the competition will be over one hour before the end of the broadcast...?!
Yes to everything you wrote. Makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Mind, in the eurosport player in Holland, it also shows as from 2 to 4 pm... and we're in the same timezone as Ostrava. Which makes a lot more sense. So I'm guessing it should be 13:00 to 15:00 for the UK, i.e. the final two hours.

carmina

On the Ice

Because if I'm reading the ISU coloured schedule right, and the starting order schedule... broadcast will start roughly when the final group takes to the ice... and the competition will be over one hour before the end of the broadcast...?!

same for me... it start 13 in my local time but eurosport will start at 16... only last group maybe- if I am lucky last 2 group... :curse:

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Isn't the Eurovision stream going to work?

See my earlier post #21. Yes it is. But unless you are very lucky to be living in a non-geoblocked country or have a vpn that will let you bypass the geoblock... Good luck. :-/

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
So, NBC Sports is actually going to air a bunch of Euros this week! Only some of it is live, and they're not airing ALL of it, but I'm impressed with the amount of coverage considering how little FS actually gets covered.

(All times listed in Eastern US time)

Wednesday January 25th

Ladies' SP - 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Pairs SP - 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM (Live, but starts partway through event)

Thursday January 26th

Dance SD - 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Pairs FS - 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM (Live, but starts partway through event)

Friday January 27th

Mens' SP - 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Ladies' FS - 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM (Live, but starts partway through event)

Saturday January 28th

Dance FD - 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM (Live, but starts partway through event)
Mens' FS - 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

Yes to everything you wrote. Makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Mind, in the eurosport player in Holland, it also shows as from 2 to 4 pm... and we're in the same timezone as Ostrava. Which makes a lot more sense. So I'm guessing it should be 13:00 to 15:00 for the UK, i.e. the final two hours.

The reason for this descrepency is that the LIVE Biathlon is being shown on Eurosport 1 on the continent, whereas in the UK it is being shown on Eurosport 2 because Eurosport 1 here is showing tennis HIGHLIGHTS!!! :mad:

Also, the times have changed. It is now finishing at 15:15 GMT.

So, rather than the delayed coverage I thought we were getting, what we are actually getting is an hour less than Europe! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I am going to go update my TV schedules post this morning before the Ladies SP starts. BUT, I have to do my predictions first so that I don't get caught out.

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
well on tv is good but my tv shows the main match channel not arena so it sucks:angry1:
+Im at work so no tv obv:biggrin:

auser

Record Breaker
well on tv is good but my tv shows the main match channel not arena so it sucks:angry1:
+Im at work so no tv obv:biggrin:

Hi Sugarpova. I will probably be posting Match Arena links in the Ladies SP thread closer to the starting time of the event(so I can check them):).

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Hi Sugarpova. I will probably be posting Match Arena links in the Ladies SP thread closer to the starting time of the event(so I can check them):).
thankfully I have no problem to watch any of it online (thx again CL fan who suggested to use chrome)

Ester

Rinkside
Does anyone have a link for live Match Arena, Europeans Pairs SP? British Eurosport is not showing it live and no ISU channel this time, unfortunately.