2017 Internationaux de France GALA | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2017 Internationaux de France GALA

GGFan

Record Breaker
This 80s look by T/M is so great. Taste and this team do not reside in the same zip code :rofl:

TerpsichoreFS

Marin Honda's skating skills
Final Flight
Candeloro : maybe they lost their luggage which explains the non costume especially for him... x)

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
No matter where you end up, you are Numero UNO! :luv17:

(He looked so thin....worry, worry, worry....)

Agree on both points. @Arriba should have thrown the side of beef to him at SC instead of
the other gift. lol

cleo2070

Final Flight
That feeling when T/M's EX works 1000 times better then either of their competition programs... why can't we see something similar in the SP/FS? :(

GGFan

Record Breaker
I love T/M technical elements! Gorgeous. But it's as if the music is not there and they never listened to it

LadyB

Record Breaker
Candeloro : maybe they lost their luggage which explains the non costume especially for him... x)

That's exactly what makes him sexy and desirable. The regular boy, just looking great in white and denim... oh, yes. Slow and steady, Vovan! ;)

demarinis5

Record Breaker
T/M are just fabulous not my favorite pair but you cannot deny their talent! She has such gorgeous lines!

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
That is what I meant when I wrote in men's competition topic Javier is old and talent enough to skate something serious. I loved this.

demarinis5

Record Breaker
Javi beautiful skate! He really has the whole package! I know a lot of folks do not like
Danny Boy but it always tugs at my heart for some reason. Loved it!

GGFan

Record Breaker
P/C doing what they do better than anyone else: lyrical contemporary! They nail this emotion. YAASSSSS!! :hap57:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Dance is going to be the hottest and unexpected competition at the Olympics, it is sooo exciting.

Ender

Match Penalty
Daniil says Alina is showing female sexuality in sophisticated way, and that Eteri had the main say about it.
It's defo avantgarde and I like it, but I'm still not sure whether it's right for a 15-year old girl.
It’s not suitable for a 15-year old girl but who am I to say...