2017 Russian Junior Nationals Ladies SP | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2017 Russian Junior Nationals Ladies SP

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
Why did you post Alina's picture together with doping mention? Do you suspect that she might be juiced up? :eek: I have to say that she has surprisingly developed musculature, but that's it.

It's a joke. Don't you see photoshop edit? :laugh:

RadioFan

Match Penalty
Why did you post Alina's picture together with doping mention? Do you suspect that she might be juiced up? :eek: I have to say that she has surprisingly developed musculature, but that's it.

Thats a poor PhotoShop I made with a heavy liquifier-filter. It's just to suggest the doping-bs that comes over and over again. I cant find the original picture (on tulup.ru somewhere), but she hasnt any muscles. She is nothing but bone and skin and I still wonder how they can skate at this level so skinny.

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
I am amazed by the talent of these ladies!! Each and every one of them had qualities that stood out for me. Even the last three place finishing performances were enjoyable. There are several ladies who are ready to challenge top seniors in the world on a good day (top 5 places here). I am happy that Stanislava and Alisa did well in the SP, great start! Polina needs to be perfect and expect mistakes from these two in the free skate. Too bad Gubanova seems to be out of the competition for the JW team.

Meoima

Match Penalty
Thats a poor PhotoShop I made with a heavy liquifier-filter. It's just to suggest the doping-bs that comes over and over again. I cant find the original picture (on tulup.ru somewhere), but she hasnt any muscles. She is nothing but bone and skin and I still wonder how they can skate at this level so skinny.
Because they do not jump quads like men so they do not need much muscles, mostly triples. Most young ladies jump not by muscles but by arms.

friedbanana

End Turandot!
Final Flight
Oh no, Anastasiia :(

I hope she fixes her jumps (mainly lutz/flip) soon; she's such a lovely skater!

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
Awe at least there's still a chance..got my tickets for JW already if she and Alisa doesnt make it I might not watch..[emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But their results are interrelated. Also with Stanislava. I doubt that Gulykova with her PCS will be ahead of Nastya overall. But Alisa and Stasya could.

emzdeluxe

On the Ice
But their results are interrelated. Also with Stanislava. I doubt that Gulykova with her PCS will be ahead of Nastya overall. But Alisa and Stasya could.

Oh ok nastia always pull a good FS hopefully this time too..[emoji120] tnx btw..[emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
Can anyone post a SP standing, and possibly links to videos, if there is any? The PDF scoring sheet is in Russian and I cannot figure who is who. :(

RadioFan

Match Penalty
Shhh. Quiet you.

Thats what I never understand. Instead of saying the truth, always acting as if the nearly ZERO chance still
is a possibility.
The game is simply over for Gubanchik. Sure, you can still dream of Zagi breaking her leg at warm-up,
Stasya having a car accident, Polina falling back to her former injury, Fedichkina becoming suddenly pregnant
and the others having a foodpoisoning. THAN she has a chance. But because no one wants the girls to be hurt,
you have to deal with her missfortune.
It is indeed somehow curious, because at the Grand Prix Series she was pretty good and she could have
been even a danger to Zagi. But since the Nationals (or even GP Final) she isnt that convincing anymore.