2018 World Championships Videos NO SPOILERS | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2018 World Championships Videos NO SPOILERS

reneerose

Final Flight
And remove warm-ups? =)
lol =)
Just one spoiler -" Yes, i understand, that youtube will be blocked tomorow =)"

I don't think they are even the actual points for today...I think you cut and paste the names so you don't need to type everything over again, which makes total sense. :agree:

sweetice

Praise the Ice God
Final Flight
Can someone explain to Kutien what is a spoiler ? :giveup:

EDIT: ok, i hope to see more understanding, next time :thumbsup:

sweetice

Praise the Ice God
Final Flight
Spoiler alert: i'm an old guy too much in love with russian girls

...just saying :biggrin:

There's no man/woman mark in this forum.

Thanks for the videos, anyway.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I just want to say, again, thank you so much to :bow: Kutien, who did nearly all the heavy lifting in this thread. You Rock! :rock:

Some of us (raises hand) aren't capable of it. And so promptly. Much Kudos. :)

I just want to say, again, thank you so much to :bow: Kutien, who did nearly all the heavy lifting in this thread. You Rock! :rock:

Some of us (raises hand) aren't capable of it. And so promptly. Much Kudos. :)

Absolutely what skylark said! I wasn't able to watch a good chunk live so this thread was my go-to to catch up by means of Kutien's videos.

All I can say is a BIG :thank: Kutien!

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
Thanks Kutien!

On another note, could someone please explain to me why Worlds videos are being taken down on Youtube? Is it the NHK business like last season or does this have to do with it being an Olympic year?

enzofv

On the Ice
Could someone please repost the links to the men's free skates on the russian website? Thank you.

itoja

Rinkside
Can someone explain to Kutien what is a spoiler ? :giveup:

Are you happy now? Thanks for ruining it for us all... :sarcasm:
Kutien works very hard to upload and post videos for us and people like you come with their :curse: :gaah: and :sarcasm: ????!!!!!!! Unbelievable!

sweetice

Praise the Ice God
Final Flight
:drama:

I think you just misunderstood my purpose.

It's important to have a no spoiler thread, for everyone that, for some reason, have missed an event, and i'm grateful to everyone that allows it.
A thread without spoiler need posts free of hints, respecting the order and without points and placements. Is the same for link's descriptions.
To be honest, even orders about the free are also spoiler about short results, but without a spoiler tag or something, that can't be avoided in a single thread for the overall competition.

The problem i have pointed about is that Kutien, in the previous post about the free dance, have place points after the links. They maybe was the points of the short, but when i have see them i just have try to avoid eye contact and begin to write those posts. You can consider that a misunderstanding, and me too bitchy about it, but the points where unneeded.
In the other thread about WC18, the video about Kostner’s SP have the resulting points in the description, and some other times i have find videos with WR ( record ) or WD ( withdrawn ).

So, all i was trying to do is just to make Kutien more sympathetic about this kind of problem, because this is a no spoiler thread.

Bye :bed:

composer

On the Ice
Well many of us still remember mao88 I am sure. No good deed goes unpunished in this forum sometimes.

GrandmaCC

On the Ice
Kutien, Sorry one person was ungrateful!! If they’d wait a few hours, they’d indeed wind up completely spoiler free, as like we’ve all found, the videos are yanked so fast from YouTube! :(

The rest of us are appreciative of your work and thank you!!!

sweetice

Praise the Ice God
Final Flight
Oh, come on... is not about be ungrateful, try to understand what happen.
There was no need to delete Kutien posts, the only problem where the points in the free dance post and Kutien have take them away, after my complaint.

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Are you happy now? Thanks for ruining it for us all... :sarcasm:
Kutien works very hard to upload and post videos for us and people like you come with their :curse: :gaah: and :sarcasm: ????!!!!!!! Unbelievable!

I agree entirely. It is a lot of time invested to record, upload, and post these links. We were provided with a very generous gift of time and effort. I was taught that it is very bad form to criticize a gift.

I would like one of these folks to attempt to duplicate what Kutien has so kindly shared. If they can't then all of us will pay the consequences for their greed, and smallness and pettiness.

Thank you again Kutien for all your efforts, I hope that you are not gone for good. I will miss not only your videos but reading your viewpoints. Please stay and continue to comment with us with or without videos.

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thx, darlings
No video - no spoilers

Thank you Kutien wholeheartedly for your video posts as-they-were. I enjoyed them very much and know how much time was spent recording them, arranging them, uploading them and posting them. I am sorry there were a few small, petty, greedy people who were critical of your efforts. I was always taught that you do not criticize the gift but say THANK YOU! I hope that you are not gone for good. I will miss not only your videos but reading your viewpoints. Please stay and continue to comment with us with or without videos.