2022-23 Grand Prix Final: Prediction Contest | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2022-23 Grand Prix Final: Prediction Contest    Deadline: 2022-12-08 at 17:20 (UTC/GMT)

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thank you @Moxiejan 💐 and congratulations to all the medalists! :cheer2:

A big welcome to our new Debutant Hall of Famers: @JustSomeGuy, @balabam, @DancingCactus, @Nano, @Paz, and @desertskates

@alexandracm just leveled up to the Intermediate Hall of Fame - great job!

Drum Roll 🥁 for the overall 2022-23 Grand Prix Winners who will receive Overall Combined Medals (if you don't already have one :))

🥇 @cabres
🥈 @apgold (and leveled up to the Novice Hall of Fame for the Crystal Ball Award 🔮)
🥉 @NoNameFace

Get your rest predictors! Nationals (US, CAN, RUS, and JPN) are next!

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Thank you @Moxiejan 💐 and congratulations to all the medalists! :cheer2:

A big welcome to our new Debutant Hall of Famers: @JustSomeGuy, @balabam, @DancingCactus, @Nano, @Paz, and @desertskates

@alexandracm just leveled up to the Intermediate Hall of Fame - great job!

Drum Roll 🥁 for the overall 2022-23 Grand Prix Winners who will receive Overall Combined Medals (if you don't already have one :))

🥇 @cabres
🥈 @apgold (and leveled up to the Novice Hall of Fame for the Crystal Ball Award 🔮)
🥉 @NoNameFace

Get your rest predictors! Nationals (US, CAN, RUS, and JPN) are next!
Um.
Overall medal..? Really????
It has to be due to my flamboyant ways this season regarding attending Espoo and Torino. Lol.

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Um.
Overall medal..? Really????
It has to be due to my flamboyant ways this season regarding attending Espoo and Torino. Lol.

Maybe attending in person is key and helped me get an overall GP silver?? I only went to Skate America though. (There was a pair of young women dressed in matching pink fuzzy jackets at every GP, I think. Anyone else see them? Imagine how they would have done in the predictions, lol. And how much did they spend on tickets, hotel and airfare for this?)

Glad you were able to attend, loved seeing the flower crowns!

Last edited: