2023-24 Grand Prix Final: Skate Picks | Page 13 | Golden Skate

2023-24 Grand Prix Final: Skate Picks    Deadline: 2023-12-07 at 08:55 (UTC/GMT)

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
A silver in Pairs πŸ€—πŸ™€
Really fun event and a nail-biter in some respects.. the Grand Prix never fails to surprise 😻. Appreciation to the coordinators and Congratulations to the medalists and those who participated too!!

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
an overall bronze? gold in dance (thank you ice dance judging for being so predictable :LOL: ) and bronze in women! :hap10: :hap10: :hap10:
congrats to all the other medalists and thank you scorers and host!

We topped and tailed the Ice Dance field!!! :laugh:

But, I knew that I was going to be last even before I submited my predictions. Because I decided to go for the nuclear option and went with my heart rather than my head.

I only got onto Page 1 in one category. And what category was it, I hear you ask? Why, it was the chaos category!!! :drama:

But, I am proud of my 6th position in the Men. We all know what they can be like! :p

Except, this week it was the girls that were behaving like the boys. So, well done to you for managing to win a Medal with them! :bow: :clap: :points:

Congratulations to you and all the other Medallists.

CaroLiza_fan

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I finally got a SeniorπŸ₯‰ GP bronze medal in women! (along with lots of other folks)

All season long, I only medaled in dance and/or pairs, so I'm happy with this outcome. This time my pairs and dance predictions had less points than men or women, so go figure (skating lol). I had the same number of points in men as in women, but alas that was not enough to grab a medal.

Congratulations to all the medalists, thanks to the organizers and to @CherylDee for compiling the results. I can't believe how quickly the GP series flew by but it always does. I feel like Worlds will be here in the blink of an eye (I am going this year, so I'm looking forward to seeing most of these GPF skaters there). On to various Nationals, Europeans, 4CC and of course Worlds in Montreal!