2023-24 Federation Cup Final | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2023-24 Federation Cup Final

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Varvara does remind me of Liza Kulikova a bit tbh, so maybe being with Sokolovskaya will be good for her like it has been for Liza?

Arwen17

Final Flight
Random question: Will we see Eteri ever again at a comp? 🤔😄
You're right. We haven't seen her for awhile. Is she just lying low after the Kamila verdict was released?
Wasn't she doing a weight loss TV program or something soon? Maybe she's off doing that?

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
We haven't seen her for awhile. Is she just lying low after the Kamila verdict was released
I heard she doesn't have a contract with Channel One anymore that had previously released exclusive training videos and broadcasted her show.

Wasn't she doing a weight loss TV program or something soon? Maybe she's off doing that?
I think it's already filmed and they are just releasing the episodes.

Skating91

Medalist
I don't know what was going on I finally managed to got the stream to work again. Missed most of the first half. Saw that Margarita made the error to keep it a little interesting for tomorrow.

Jelle307

Rinkside
I heard she doesn't have a contract with Channel One anymore that had previously released exclusive training videos and broadcasted her show.

But shouldn't she be there for her skaters? I mean...when was the last time we see her? GP Stages with Kamila?! I really dont know anymore..
Do all the others have contracts with 1tv? Or is it a personal thing between her and 1tv? Sorry.. so many questions in my head haha

Skating91

Medalist
But shouldn't she be there for her skaters? I mean...when was the last time we see her? GP Stages with Kamila?! I really dont know anymore..
Do all the others have contracts with 1tv? Or is it a personal thing between her and 1tv? Sorry.. so many questions in my head haha
There's a certain arrogance when you primarily train children but won't turn up the events for children.

Arwen17

Final Flight
There's a certain arrogance when you primarily train children but won't turn up the events for children.
But I'm trying to rack my brains right now, I don't think she ever came to junior events even in the past. I don't remember her at kamila's junior events for example.
She only ever came to BIG senior events like Russian Nationals and international competitions. Russian GP isn't big. And not showing up to them is probably her silent way of telling Putin and everyone else this is not a good replacement for real international events.

Skating91

Medalist
No doubt Eteri won't miss an opportunity for a trip to Montreal she doesn't have to pay for the hotel or meals and the Georgian fed probably covers the flights. Nika will finish about 20th.

Arwen17

Final Flight
Junior programs are more fun. They often try different music I haven't heard yet. Seniors tend to do the same music over and over and over again and it gets so dull.

Skating91

Medalist
I really enjoyed Maria's performance.

Edit. I'm a little behind by the look of it. Still buffering. Never had a problem all season.