2023-24 Russian Nationals Free Dance | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2023-24 Russian Nationals Free Dance

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
What a great competition.

I don't like that a lot of Russian fans hate ice dance. Yeah, maybe there are no leaders like SinKats. But the general level... It was a very exciting competition. Much better than last year. And what will happen next season with three new couples and three junior moved up couples.....

Mathematician

Pilgrim on a long journey
Medalist
What a great competition.

I don't like that a lot of Russian fans hate ice dance. Yeah, maybe there are no leaders like SinKats. But the general level... It was a very exciting competition. Much better than last year. And what will happen next season with three new couples and three junior moved up couples.....
Its a shame many Russians only watch when they feel they are the best, rather than for love of skating.

Cherub721

On the Ice
I thought L/G were excellent and thought they would stay on the podium. Did I miss a mistake? I'm happy for Irina and David though. To be honest, although I liked them when they started out, I would have rather K/B missed the podium but they certainly skated better than last year when they won! S/B were wonderful.

Second group was my favorite. Great event.

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
I thought L/G were excellent and thought they would stay on the podium. Did I miss a mistake?
They ruined the last lift (level 2 + low goe). And overall Leontieva's SS are not very strong, which is reflected in the PCS and levels. But they could stay above Sh/D if not the mistake.

Dreamer57

Record Breaker
Apparently, Devid's mistake costed a silver medal.
I saw a stumble towards the end, but otherwise I liked this program. Choreo slide and lift look more unique and interesting!
I thought K/B were ahead by quite a few points in the rhythm dance. :scratch2:
Irina & Devid can challenge for silver next season, they have a lot of potential.

And I'm just happy to see Sasha and Ivan back on the ice and thriving.