2023-24 Russian Nationals Women's Short Program | Page 17 | Golden Skate

2023-24 Russian Nationals Women's Short Program

Arwen17

Final Flight
I'm trying to figure out why evanescence is so unpleasant to me. I guess because it came out during that icky time when I was in middle school and hitting puberty for the first time.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
...and to make her skate to this package of noise.

It does have a Middle Eastern feel to it. And I love Middle Eastern music. But, this has so much other "noise" (I can't call it music) around it that even that doesn't redeem it.

CaroLiza_fan
On the other hand, white noise drumming was better than whatever this mellow dirge is. Is this a secret Canadian pair skater or something?

Skating91

Medalist
I'm wondering how much she will grow. Now, at 17, she should stop growing and regain all ultra-c. But all the other girls also will grow. This year is maybe the last easy win for Adeliia. But the next years she is also one of the top skater in Russia (injuries not taken into account).

I agree she will still be a chance with the other top girls to win, just not the favourite who can jump 3 quads in the free skate.

Pairluv

Final Flight
Sakova has a way to go, but that was a nice step sequence. Pity about the spin. I suspect she loses focus. That comes from nerves.

Mathematician

Pilgrim on a long journey
Medalist
Eteri watching her skater literally forget an entire element in the grand final:

07d.gif

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Dikidhzi was kinda waiting to happen for a while, and he also has Ponteleenko. So, he is building up.
Ponteleenko has terrible jumping technique unlike Vlad and won't be senior-eligible for years.

Dikidzhi had a nightmare season. At JNats he looked like he was about to retire.

alix15

On the Ice
Country
France
However, i like sadkovas style. She improved in her own skating but i dont think she will ever become “a thing” since she was injured last year… for me, she is in the shadow

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
I'm trying to figure out why evanescence is so unpleasant to me. I guess because it came out during that icky time when I was in middle school and hitting puberty for the first time.
but they were perfect for all those emotions, i was a teen ager and i totally loved them, they were the soundtrack of my sad sorry afternoons :ROFLMAO: