Record Breaker
Country
United-States
finland-gala-lineup-v0-fjv10qmu281c1.jpg

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Thank goodness Peacock let's me watch this later ...if I manage to watch by Tuesday morning...

Free dance has started at Cup of Warsaw

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
I did watch gala not concentrating so much because of doing some other things at the same time.

I don't often watch galas because mostly I find them a little bit boring. This time my original plan was to stay on Arena also for gala but to be honest, it was a little bit boring and I have already seen the best programs seen today. I lost some money because of not being there but it would have costed the same anyway and I think it as an aid to fed. You guys cheered me up with your often so odd but hilarious humour.

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Chock/Bates fell in a gala program :eek:
Oh dear, they both fell in practice at Skate America from the rotational lift at the end of the RD and she lay on the ice for awhile. She was checked by medical while there twice and they skated well after, but I wonder if she hasn't had some problems once she flew home, then to Finland. She had been quite consistent prior to this.

muptgirl

On the Ice
Oh dear, they both fell in practice at Skate America from the rotational lift at the end of the RD and she lay on the ice for awhile. She was checked by medical while there twice and they skated well after, but I wonder if she hasn't had some problems once she flew home, then to Finland. She had been quite consistent prior to this.
Agreed. It looked like she was trying to reposition during the lift in the gala and then they both lost their center and fell. She just seemed off this whole weekend. Really hope there's no long-term effects from that bad fall at Skate America

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Agreed. It looked like she was trying to reposition during the lift in the gala and then they both lost their center and fell. She just seemed off this whole weekend. Really hope there's no long-term effects from that bad fall at Skate America
So you saw it too. Her foot slipped and they could not recover in time. I remember reading your comments at the time of the first mishap. Are you a medical professional?

muptgirl

On the Ice
So you saw it too. Her foot slipped and they could not recover in time. I remember reading your comments at the time of the first mishap. Are you a medical professional?
I am .. physical therapist with experience with balance, vertigo, and concussions....

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I am .. physical therapist with experience with balance, vertigo, and concussions....
That’s what I thought. Glad to have the benefit of your expertise. I am a clinical laboratory scientist working in a large hospital setting. Nice to have met you.