ChSq1
2Lz Pop
3S+1T Hangs on
2A
CCoSp4
LSp4

Free Skate: 94.72
Total score: 155.84

Anna will be Anna :console: While I am still holding out hope, there's a corner of my mind that fears that she will end up being one of the biggest what-ifs in modern women's figure skating. :(

lileychristie

Lee-lay
Medalist
Country
Australia
Anna :( She looked like she lost confident after the first few mistakes and start popping her jumps. But even her popped jumps are big and still getting +GOEs at the very least.

I hope she is (or will be) working with a sport psychologist, once she can get over her mental block she will be unstoppable.

icewhite

Record Breaker
I am not giving up on her yet. I think she just needs more time. First be sad, then be angry, then get to work for what you want out of skating.

I also think she has lots of time since her tech doesn't seem to depend on being young and thin and tiny. And coming from Italy the competition will not be as hard as in some other countries, so I think she will be able to get out internationally in the future.

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Was that hand down just before final pose planned?

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
37 Ayumi SHIBAYAMA JPN skates to The Orangery Plan & The Beech Tree. Nice 2A, then 3LZ-3T, and solo 3LZ, 3L. Strong skating skills and speed, lovely spins and style. I get she is a tree, but I love (the cut)/hate (the colors) her dress. She reminds me of Rika Kihara.

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ayumi. I love her dress it goes with her program. I love her skating it is so calm. All greens, shame about the final fall. But still a great skate. :jump:

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Ayumi SHIBAYAMA (JPN)
The Orangery Plan, The Beech Tree by Caroline Shaw, Attaca Quartet

2A
3Lzq+3T<
3Lo
CCoSp4
3S
FCCoSp4
ChSq1
3Lzq+3T<
3F+2T+2Lo
2A
LSp Fall

Free Skate: 114.94
Total score: 176.59

Much better than in Linz, but she too is very dependent on the tech panels' goodwill. Smiley in the K&C 😊

tsuyoboogie

"Dedicate your heart" & Slay like an Ackerman
Record Breaker
AYUUUUUUuuuuu!!!!! 🙌🙌🙌

I'll cry for you!
😭😭😭

Nevermind that silly fall at the end...didn't even see it 🙈