elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
stan-twitter.gif

LadyB

Record Breaker
They looked really great on the ice, but in the K&C, he looked disinterested, whilst she was over the moon. (She and Nolan seemed to have a better off-ice friendship/connection than these two.) However, this was a great skate for such a new pairing - well done. She is an amazing skater.
I'm not gonna interpret anything into that yet, as I haven't seen pics/infos from their preparation. Hope they'll forge a bond off the ice as well. Sochi is a happy place to be - they should spend more time there.

figureskatingandrainbows

It's Oka ShinnosuSLAY Season!
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
They looked really great on the ice, but in the K&C, he looked disinterested, whilst she was over the moon. (She and Nolan seemed to have a better off-ice friendship/connection than these two.) However, this was a great skate for such a new pairing - well done. She is an amazing skater.
It's also possible that he was totally exhausted, pairs boys have to do a LOT in a free skate and it's early in the season

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
I very much like B/G, but slightly higher PCS than H/K even with two falls?
Am I just really bad at recognising PCS and am missing something, or is that a bit generous? :scratch2: