2023 Nikolai Panin-Kolomenkin Memorial | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2023 Nikolai Panin-Kolomenkin Memorial

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
Artur landed beautiful 4lz-2A:love:
That Axel pop is so costly :( but overall other than the pops this was a good free for Artur:clap:

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
That 1st half was insane 🤯 :jump:
Other than the pop and the missing combo this was a very good skate from Vlad that start was insane :cheer2:
I feel like he could have put a combo on that 2lz at the end :console:

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Better FS than any he had last season. His 4Lz is very very good. At the jumping competition last year his lutz was the jump with the highest score.

Overall good skates so far.

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
Melnikov has found his form again even with the 3F fall much better than what he has showcased earlier in the season:clap:

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
The jumps are working better for Egor than last season but he doesn't have the stamina for the freeskate and honestly all his other elements need lots of work. he has grown very tall and its not been easy for him, hopefully he finds stability in his new coaching team.

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
The jumps are working better for Egor than last season but he doesn't have the stamina for the freeskate and honestly all his other elements need lots of work. he has grown very tall and its not been easy for him, hopefully he finds stability in his new coaching team.
They aren't better. It's just he isn't going for multiple quads anymore.

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
I was bracing myself for the worst after that 4S pop but Andrei didnt give up and recovered very well and did everything else cleanly:yahoo:Well done!:cheer2:
I wonder which of his costumes isnt done yet, is the shirt he is wearing for the short or the free?

icewhite

Record Breaker
I was bracing myself for the worst after that 4S pop but Andrei didnt give up and recovered very well and did everything else cleanly:yahoo:Well done!:cheer2:
I wonder which of his costumes isnt done yet, is the shirt he is wearing for the short or the free?

The way I understand it it's the same because they belong together?

LadyB

Record Breaker
Great timing, the Finlandia pairs are over and I can thoroughly enjoy the last group of Piter boys. :hap10:

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Small off-topic during the break: Team Tutberidze Youtube channel was deleted. Before this, Ice Age channel was deleted due to 'violation of rules'. Probably Channel One isn't streaming on Youtube anymore because of Youtube itself.