2024 Merano Ice Trophy | Feb 22-25 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2024 Merano Ice Trophy | Feb 22-25

CrazyKittenLady

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Story-teller Corentin with another great program. He has lots of potential, imo. So many good skaters coming out of France at the moment.

Reactions: Myr

CrazyKittenLady

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Maurizio is turning step-outs into Eulers. Unfortunately, it only ever works once per FS.
I hope Maurizio can qualify a spot for Milano 2026, it would be a great end to his career. :pray:

CrazyKittenLady

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
4S still not working for Vladimir, and I believe the first 4T was underrotated. But another skater with two memorable programs - strange, but memorable.

CrazyKittenLady

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Consistent Nik is consistent! Clean FS with 4Lz (questionable edge) and two 3As will give him a deserved gold and hopefully lots of confidence going into Worlds! :cheer2:

CrazyKittenLady

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
The stream just stopped. :( I was looking forward to watching the medal ceremonies. You'd think for 6 Euros per day they could include that in the stream, right?

Country
Norway
Davidé Lewton Brain finally got his World minimums :hap10:
Reading this made me so happy because boy he has been chasing them forever and now he finally manage to do it just in time for Worlds. I´m so happy about Valtter, Jari and Davidé was able to take them this season after chasing them for years. We can finally enjoy their beautiful skating at Worlds :love2: