2024 U.S. Nationals Senior Rhythm Dance | Page 15 | Golden Skate

2024 U.S. Nationals Senior Rhythm Dance

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Genuinely, I will never get over US Nats scoring, the first two groups were very reasonable/comparable to the teams' international scores, and then came the last group and suddenly that's not the case anymore :scratch2:
american and russian homecooking is well known to us fans, nothing that comes out of those kitchen can surprise me anymore

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Even though I never once heard that music in the 80s (I was listening to slightly different music ;) ) I liked the skate from Green/Parsons, energy and steps and giving face to the judges.

I don't understand ice dance judging and I can't say Christina and Anthony or Emily and Ian were all that to me, but I don't know enough to complain. :)

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
american and russian homecooking is well known to us fans, nothing that comes out of those kitchen can surprise me anymore
It's not the homescooking I'm confused by, it's the homecooking only for some teams (and not necessarily for the teams you'd expect either). That's not something I see a lot of in Russian (or Canadian Ice Dance) homecooking, mostly just in the US, for some reason :palmf: