2024 U.S. Nationals - Where Are You Watching? | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2024 U.S. Nationals - Where Are You Watching?

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Jr. Pairs and 1st practice cam are available for replay. When I clicked on the replays they both said available for 4 days (96 hours)!! Hope this continues for all competitions and practice cameras too!
I had not been able to find any practice cams earlier. Will have to check. Thank you.

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So far I am finding juniors and have put them in the rewatch for international viewers.

reneerose

Final Flight
Am going to watch via regular NBC feed and maybe USA channel if they are allowed to show anything there. Peacock and I have broken up! Still considering the VPN that I do have but haven't figured it out yet. Yes I mourn Ice Network, even with all of its flaws, that streaming platform was solid when it worked.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Pair's short and men's SP/FS are at decent times for us in Europe. Hopefully I can watch the qq-streem. I don't know how they do it, but I really hope it will be the stream with Ashley and Adam!

jorge2912

On the Ice
Country
Chile
If you aren't in the US, Japan's JSports 4 is showing both live and tape-delayed versions of the singles events. Apparently JSports On Demand has all the events, but I'm not sure how easy that is to access outside Japan. (I'll investigate this further.) You might want to renew that Japanese TV service you used for JNats if you're primarily interested in the men's or women's events...
Maybe with vpn it can be possible watch it. Well I'll try to watch it on that website . Well here nothing of nothing .I miss when ESPN signal for Chile was the American signal not the LATAM Signal ( it sucks really) and even U.S. nationals was broadcasted

skatingguy

On the Ice
Has anyone found a link for those of us outside the US to watch? I can't find anything on the qq site.

slider11

Medalist
Ok, apparently delayed but Peacock did finally pick up the feed. They had this weird "history of US ice dance" mentioning various teams over the years. They went from Punsalan/Swallow, Belbin/Agosto to Chock/Bates - and completely omitted Davis/White. And spent a good couple minutes lauding Chock/Bates. Strange to overly promote a current challenger and even stranger to completely ignore Davis/White. Just strange.

JennyYang

Spectator
Located in Europe, and following two options work for me:

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Whoo - sorry I haven't been around. I've barely been able to watch as one of my network cables broke and I could not keep a connection. Fixed for now. Also it has been raining really steady with more to come tonight which caused a small flood in my basement (like I haven't had enough mishaps lately). Nothing major, but enough to require me getting up at 2am to attend to the water alarm and wet vacuum my basement a few times. I have so things to share now that I finally got to see some of what I missed and will try to share during the next few days as time and weather permit.