27th Sportland Trophy | Page 3 | Golden Skate

27th Sportland Trophy

LRK

Record Breaker
So close though. Like 32.76 for the TES. Oh well. This was a rebuilding season anyways. Hopefully he'll get a GP next season.....maybe Skate America (For my own selfish reason lol).

Hopefully he'll get a Skate Canada host spot at least...

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hopefully he'll get a Skate Canada host spot at least...

Very true. Yeah. Still rough around the edges, but we'll cut him some slack considering he had hip surgery like 11 months ago and was off the ice for a few months after that. I'm just happy he's back on the ice.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Liza? In the SP too, with her woes? Have you a "good feeling" about her?:)

Well, if I do watch, we can all blame any contretemps on me... Hm...

I think she will try her best and we should believe in her, and support her. :)

LRK

Record Breaker
I think she will try her best and we should believe in her, and support her. :)

Oh, I believe in her - and I'll always support her. It's whether or no she believes in herself that is the question, really...

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wow. Kevin is 1st after the SP! Well by 0.01 points. But that still makes me happy.

If he medals, this will be the first international medal that he's won for the senior level that wasn't 4CC, Olympic team event, or WTT. Or any bigger ISU competition.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Wow. Kevin is 1st after the SP! Well by 0.01 points. But that still makes me happy.

If he medals, this will be the first international medal that he's won for the senior level that wasn't 4CC, Olympic team event, or WTT. Or any bigger ISU competition.

He will medal for sure...don't worry

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
He will medal for sure...don't worry

I'm 80% sure he'll medal. I'll have trouble focusing tomorrow cause of the FP AND I'll be writing a 3-4 page essay for my Advanced Composition class. Which is due 11:59 pm tomorrow night. And yes I know I put it off for so long, but I like doing it in one sitting so I'll have full focus.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I'm 80% sure he'll medal. I'll have trouble focusing tomorrow cause of the FP AND I'll be writing a 3-4 page essay for my Advanced Composition class. Which is due 11:59 pm tomorrow night. And yes I know I put it off for so long, but I like doing it in one sitting so I'll have full focus.

With this group of men, I can't see him going below silver unless he falls on every jumping pass...it will be ok, I promise.

Sabine

On the Ice
You can not compare with scores for nationals (they are always high) and BAV. Open are overscored as well, because Germans need high scores to make it in the National Team and at that competition they sort of take care that those who have not gotten the scores yet will get them. So of course everyone else gets high scores as well. Just compare with SP scores at YOG Games (Shiraiwa clean SP 60pt.)

Shaba22

Final Flight
The one and olny swiss lady who earn this season both SP & FS minimum scores for Worlds.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Okay, I'm going to be busy working on an essay for my English class, so can someone tell me how Kevin does please?