Australian Nationals 26 Nov - 3 Dec | Golden Skate

Australian Nationals 26 Nov - 3 Dec

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
WOOHOO!

Adults and Synchro the first two days, singles, dance and pairs on the remaining five.

Schedule

Entries

Livestream WOOHOO!

Results

More Stuff may be available in this list from the Event webpage:

The Australian Figure Skating Championships 2016 will be held in Melbourne, Docklands. It will run from the 25 November until the 2 December 2016.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hailey Shin

Medalist
Now I'm watching the livestream, and I have a question;)
Why NZ skaters up here? I mean..could they earn something through this event? :confused:
Is this event also counts like nationals to them just like AUS skaters?

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Now I'm watching the livestream, and I have a question;)
Why NZ skaters up here? I mean..could they earn something through this event? :confused:
Is this event also counts like nationals to them just like AUS skaters?

They are here as guest skaters. Their results aren't counted for Championship placements. I think they have their own Nationals, but it must be positively tiny, so it's good for them to get some experience in a bigger field. We also had a skater from Singapore this year. I think she was in Basic Novice B.

Hailey Shin

Medalist
They are here as guest skaters. Their results aren't counted for Championship placements. I think they have their own Nationals, but it must be positively tiny, so it's good for them to get some experience in a bigger field. We also had a skater from Singapore this year. I think she was in Basic Novice B.

Wow thank you :)
I think this is great idea. The bigger field, skaters get more experience!

And it`s also very generous. Many countries don`t allow other countries` skaters to participate their nationals..:slink: And even there are so many restrictions to their own skaters to participate nationals.

Last edited:

Walt FSHunter

Final Flight
Country
Ukraine
Why can't I watch the video of Day 5? The previous days function well. What is the reason? Haven't they uploaded it yet?:sad21:

Last edited:

SamuraiKike

Medalist
SO James Min gets Silver but he doesn't have senior minimuns . Will they send him to early 2017 Senior B's to get them . Or is it going to be Brendan, Andrew and Mark for 4CC and James for Jr. Worlds??

iskate

On the Ice
Brendan, Andrew and Mark are going to 4CC - they announced it at the banquet last night. Hopefully next year for James!! :)