Chu-Shikoku-Kyushu Regionals (中四国九州選手権大会) Block #6 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Chu-Shikoku-Kyushu Regionals (中四国九州選手権大会) Block #6

yesterday

Record Breaker
Added a link for Marin Okamoto's FS to post #57
Plan to get Saki Miyake and Marin's SPs once episodes are archived

I actually didn't know this but Hayato is coached by retired Japanese Ice Dancer Emi Hirai.
I believe that's her with him in the KnC although I can't be totally certain because of the mask and because I haven't seen her for a long while
Emi recently married her long-time Ice Dance partner Marien dela Asuncion
She seems to travel between France and Japan where she still coaches for Kurashiki FSC ln Okayama (her hometown)
I don't have much to say about her coaching style since I'm not yet familiar with many of her students
But considering Hayato's abilities and Ice Dancers Nao Kida/Masaya Morita who she trained and choreographed for (during Novice) before Cathy Reed took over I'd say she seems to be doing a good job 😊

Ohh super interesting! Yay and thanks so much :thank: hope to see more of little Hayato in the future :cheer:

tsuyoboogie

"Dedicate your heart" & Slay like an Ackerman
Record Breaker
Just added links for Saki Miyake's FS and Sora Tarumi's FS to post #57 on page 3

Unfortunately, FOD has already removed the Novice A Girls and Junior Ladies SP episodes so I'm unable to get Sumire Yoshida's FS and Marin Okamoto's SP like I had planned 😞

I will also add links (to post #57) for video of Novice A Boys, Shoki Baba and Kei Tani once they finish processing