Dream Programs | Page 13 | Golden Skate

Dream Programs

Lindacrow

Final Flight
I don't care who, but I would love to see someone skate to Iljimae. It's an interesting story from a character stand point as well :)

labgoat

Now updating the 6.0 rewatches with new videos
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Couple of music ideas for dance...

La La Land for Hawayek & Baker
Careless Whispers for Hubbell & Donohue
It had to be you from When Harry met Sally for Virtue & Moir

labgoat

Now updating the 6.0 rewatches with new videos
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Couple of music ideas for dance...

La La Land for Hawayek & Baker
Careless Whispers for Hubbell & Donohue
It had to be you from When Harry met Sally for Virtue & Moir

Actually with the Rhumba for SD, Careless Whispers might work as would Lady in Red by Chris DeBurgh - am not a musician so don't know about bpm or tempos. I think Lady in Red would work for Chock & Bates since Madison is such a focal point while Evan would look very suave.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Actually with the Rhumba for SD, Careless Whispers might work as would Lady in Red by Chris DeBurgh - am not a musician so don't know about bpm or tempos. I think Lady in Red would work for Chock & Bates since Madison is such a focal point while Evan would look very suave.

as for 'Lady in Red' for Chock/Bates - I think it is quite a good idea, but then I wonder how they would mix it with some other rhythm required aside rhumba (and what song they would use to match Chris DeBurgh's one for rhumba)...

and referring to 'La la land' mentioned - after seeing the movie, I have only one team in my mind to do the program with this music and it is Weaver/Poje. This could be a dream vehicle for them as FD, no doubt about it!

KwanIsALegend

Fly On
Medalist
I always hoped Adam would do an exhibition to Bridge Over Troubled Water by Simon and Garfunkel. I think he could really create something very special with that song.