Eric Radford & Luis Fenero | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Eric Radford & Luis Fenero

paircheck

Final Flight
my friends are way more interested in my new clothes than my intimate life. :) and btw, I would talk to my friends about my relationships, but as far as I know, we are not Eric's friends ;) just his devoted fans... he doesn't owe us anything

to comment on some other poster who is wondering why this thread : right now, in the off-season, with all the wedding threads and other mundane ones, why not talk about Eric's relationship? I am not a huge fan of these threads personally, but I like Eric a lot, and I am happy someone shared the news as it's nice to see him in love and happy.

The details about previous bfs and kids, I couldn't care less... speculations... not interested. But his happiness, that's sweet. Nothing wrong with that.

OMG

I am the threat starter... and the only thing I startet this threat was... Eric is in Love with Luis... Point!

I liked Eric and his skating a lot... Shares his Twitter and facebook... you can say.. I am an Eric fan !!!

I had so Intention that all of u had so many quetions... like.. why has he broken up with Normand (Hey they re still friends - Normand congratuleted Eric to his 2nd wolrd title officially on fb)
Why have we talk about this... because we are fans .. and Eric is in love with a other skater.. like maaany others...

so please... go on... everything is fine...

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
lol... you are preaching to the wrong guy... i am fine with this thread :) read again :)
OMG

I am the threat starter... and the only thing I startet this threat was... Eric is in Love with Luis... Point!

I liked Eric and his skating a lot... Shares his Twitter and facebook... you can say.. I am an Eric fan !!!

I had so Intention that all of u had so many quetions... like.. why has he broken up with Normand (Hey they re still friends - Normand congratuleted Eric to his 2nd wolrd title officially on fb)
Why have we talk about this... because we are fans .. and Eric is in love with a other skater.. like maaany others...

so please... go on... everything is fine...