Evgeniia Lopareva & Geoffrey Brissaud | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Evgeniia Lopareva & Geoffrey Brissaud

lileychristie

Lee-lay
Medalist
Country
Australia
I finally got the chance to watch their Mylène Farmer RD and I loved it!

What's even more entertaining, I went to their ISU bio and found this :rofl:
OEx2vUX.png

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I uploaded this vid in case anyone wanted the commentary with Asher Hill and Kurt Browning. (Their RD wasn't included in the broadcast.)

CBC TV coverage (1080p):

Azikin

Medalist
Anyone knows why was the reception of their SP so lukewarm in Montreal? Are they not liked there? Or is it because of Mylene Farmer? I really expected better from the audience...

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I am not sure why your impression is that they didn't receive a good reception. I was there at the rink. People here like Mylène Farmer.... not sure why you would think otherwise. She is herself born in Montráal... Also, they train in Montréal so it's not like they wouldn't be liked here. They are young and less known than some other teams however.

If you are comparing the reception they got to a team like Lajoie-Lagha or Piper and Paul, well, of course, it was milder. That's normal.

They were also quite appreciated for their gala number.

Last edited:

Azikin

Medalist
I am not sure why your impression is that they didn't receive a good reception. I was there at the rink. People here like Mylène Farmer.... not sure why you would think otherwise. She is herself born in Montráal... Also, they train in Montréal so it's not like they wouldn't be liked here. They are young and less known than some other teams however.
OK, thank you, I was just expecting a bit more, I guess.. after all, it's not that usual to skate on Mylene Farmer's music.. let alone in Montreal.. ;)