Four Continents: Predictions Game Round 2 | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Four Continents: Predictions Game Round 2

theskatingbutterfly

On the Ice
Dance scoring is finished! :cheer: A lot of people predicted the same thing, which made this round really easy to score. But if I got your score wrong, PM me and I'll check them all over.

Gold: graciegoldfan17, theskatingbutterfly, and CaroLiza_Fan, with 65 points! :yahoo:
Silver: Layback11, matmuh, invisiblespiral, SashaJuliaSpins, Tastetherainbow, voolfee, kressila, Nathan13, s_parks, Sackie, Astrid56, chuckm, ptskate, baymax24, Crossover, jenaj, Weathergal, rosacotton, Sugarpova, NoNameFace, moxiejan, Perdita, Jombi, vivskates, lighthouse, psusanne, casualfan, randomfan, Kinga, Marius, kaarle, tulosai, Hyena, Florencito, text_skate, shyne, semosk8tfan, sequinsgalore, Puchi, and RaCr9, with 55 points! :party:
Bronze: Poice, Marin, apgold, desertskates, MIM, daphenaxa, Osmond4gold, umeko_yur1tasukee, StitchMonkey, fallingsk8er, hydroblader, Lydia1703, Sabrina, xibsuarz, LA143, Excidra2001, ines42575, alebi, and cer, with 45 points! :dance2:

Honorary mention to umeko_yur1tasukee, Skater Boy, graciegoldfan17, theskatingbutterfly, psusanne, and CaroLiza_Fan, for being the only people in the game to predict the Shibs winning the gold. :rock:

Oh my, 2 mentions in one post, I'm so honored :hap57:
Shibs will always have my full support... I play their freedance on replay!! :love:

LadyB

Record Breaker
Dance scoring is finished! :cheer: A lot of people predicted the same thing, which made this round really easy to score. But if I got your score wrong, PM me and I'll check them all over.

Gold: graciegoldfan17, theskatingbutterfly, and CaroLiza_Fan, with 65 points! :yahoo:
Silver: Layback11, matmuh, invisiblespiral, SashaJuliaSpins, Tastetherainbow, voolfee, kressila, Nathan13, s_parks, Sackie, Astrid56, chuckm, ptskate, baymax24, Crossover, jenaj, Weathergal, rosacotton, Sugarpova, NoNameFace, moxiejan, Perdita, Jombi, vivskates, lighthouse, psusanne, casualfan, randomfan, Kinga, Marius, kaarle, tulosai, Hyena, Florencito, text_skate, shyne, semosk8tfan, sequinsgalore, Puchi, and RaCr9, with 55 points! :party:
Bronze: Poice, Marin, apgold, desertskates, MIM, daphenaxa, Osmond4gold, umeko_yur1tasukee, StitchMonkey, fallingsk8er, hydroblader, Lydia1703, Sabrina, xibsuarz, LA143, Excidra2001, ines42575, alebi, and cer, with 45 points! :dance2:

Honorary mention to umeko_yur1tasukee, Skater Boy, graciegoldfan17, theskatingbutterfly, psusanne, and CaroLiza_Fan, for being the only people in the game to predict the Shibs winning the gold. :rock:
Well done, invisiblespiral, cheers!
Could you please remind me again how the scoring works? I'm just too thick/lazy to work it out. Ever so grateful :bow:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Men's Results are IN!!!!

Gold Medal : Marin and Crossover with 55 points!!! :clapper: :yahoo::hap57:

Silver Medal : matmuh, Poice, invisiblespiral, desertskates, voolfee, s_parks, Eclair, Jombi, vivskates, Lydia1703, LadyB, Excidra2001, Marius, text_skate, shyne, cer and sequinsgalore with 45 points!! :hap93::dance3:

Bronze Medal : casualfan, ines42575, CaroLiza_fan and Puchi with 40 points! :cheer:

Congratulations to all!!! as usual, if you find any mistakes feel free to correct :agree:

as for scoring LadyB; for every correct placement you get 15 points, if your prediction is 1 placement off (ie, you said x skater will be 2nd but she/he came 1st or 3rd) you get 10 points, if your prediction is 2 placement off (ie you said x skater will be 4th but she/he came 2nd or 6th) you get 5 points and if your prediction 3 placement off or more you get nothing

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker

uh oh, never saw that coming - A MEDAL!!!:cheer:

congratulation to all medalists!

Moxiejan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Happy to see that I got a silver in dance :hap85: because I got only 10 points in the men :laugh2:

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
After how badly my predictions in men were massacred, at least I got a bronze for Ice dance :biggrin:

LadyB

Record Breaker
Men's Results are IN!!!!

Gold Medal : Marin and Crossover with 55 points!!! :clapper: :yahoo::hap57:

Silver Medal : matmuh, Poice, invisiblespiral, desertskates, voolfee, s_parks, Eclair, Jombi, vivskates, Lydia1703, LadyB, Excidra2001, Marius, text_skate, shyne, cer and sequinsgalore with 45 points!! :hap93::dance3:

Bronze Medal : casualfan, ines42575, CaroLiza_fan and Puchi with 40 points! :cheer:

Congratulations to all!!! as usual, if you find any mistakes feel free to correct :agree:

as for scoring LadyB; for every correct placement you get 15 points, if your prediction is 1 placement off (ie, you said x skater will be 2nd but she/he came 1st or 3rd) you get 10 points, if your prediction is 2 placement off (ie you said x skater will be 4th but she/he came 2nd or 6th) you get 5 points and if your prediction 3 placement off or more you get nothing

Matmuh, you are priceless!! :points:
And a silver medal as well! :peace: Thanks a mill!

Marin

"Efforts tell lies, but it will not be in vain."
Record Breaker
WAIT, I got gold for men for the first time :hap93:

rosacotton

Final Flight
Pairs Result

GOLD: matmuh, Sackie, and shyne with a perfect 75 points
SILVER: kaarle and Marius with 70 points
BRONZE: CaroLiza_fan, cer, chuckm, desretskates, Florencito, hydroblader, invisiblespiral, Jombi, LA143, Layback11, Marin, Moxiejan, NoNameFace, Poice, Puchi, sequinsgalore, Tastetherainbow, text_skate, and theskatingbutterfly with 65 points

Congratulations to all!:yahoo: And welcome to all of our new players, too!!!!:hap10:

If there are any mistakes, please let me know.

Last edited:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
this round is so much better than Europeans for me :laugh: :yahoo::hap57: ladies will be bad though :hopelessness:

Eclair

Medalist
I'm sorry but did I miss the results for ladies? I couldn't find it on the previous pages...

Sorry again for the unconviences, but since that's the only discipline I was good at, I can't help it :p just have to ask^^

ines42575

On the Ice
Country
Uruguay
Ok, I have done Ladies Result. Please Correct me if I am wrong (this is my first time doing this, so sorry if there are mystakes)

GOLD: Eclair with 45 points!!!

SILVER: Sabrina with 40 points!!!

BRONZE: desertskates, kalle, Astrid56, StitchMonkey, Hyena, casualfan, text_skate, theskatingbutterfly and vivskates with 35 points!!!

Congratulations to all medallists.

The rest of the players scored between 5 and 30

P.s. 1: Sorry for the inconveniences and mystakes on the previous edition of the post, I have jut started school last week (here school is from March to December) and I miscalculated some results

P.s. 2: Marius, I have already sent you a PM with your prediction and the score.

Last edited:

Marius

Art on Ice
Final Flight
Ok, I have done Ladies Result. Please Correct me if I am wrong (this is my first time doing this, so sorry if there are mystakes)

GOLD: Eclair with 45 points!!!

SILVER: theskatingbutterfly with 40 points!!!

BRONZE: desertskates, kalle, Astrid56, StitchMonkey, Hyena, casualfan, text_skate and Sabrina with 35 points!!!

Congratulations to all medallists.

The rest of the players scored between 5 and 30

Sorry, I scored 40 points.. my predictions are on the fifth page if you want to control :)

ines42575

On the Ice
Country
Uruguay
don´t worry. I will check again all scores when I come home. I am at school now, so i will do it later, so if any score was incorrect I will amend the results posted. I apologise for the inconveniences.
P.d: sorry, I am not so good in English