Gold On Ice Show 4/19 in Leesburg, VA featuring Ilia Malinin, Deanna & Max and more | Golden Skate

Gold On Ice Show 4/19 in Leesburg, VA featuring Ilia Malinin, Deanna & Max and more

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Didn't see this posted but saw TSL post info about an upcoming ice show. If you are lucky to live near Leesburg, you will get to see some of the recent World Champions live, and not have to travel to Canada or Japan to see SOI. Tickets run from $39 upwards. If I lived closer, I would check it out. If you go, please post videos!

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The advertising for a show with this line-up could be a little better.

So the poster says

1. Deanna and Max
2. Ilia
3. Madi and Evan
4. Isabeau

I have not found a list of particpants, but the IG account also tags Donovan :hap10: and Keegan Messing. Plus the ID teams that train at ION.

For a local show, this line up is quite impressive indeed.

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The advertising for a show with this line-up could be a little better.

So the poster says

1. Deanna and Max
2. Ilia
3. Madi and Evan
4. Isabeau

I have not found a list of particpants, but the IG account also tags Donovan :hap10: and Keegan Messing. Plus the ID teams that train at ION.

For a local show, this line up is quite impressive indeed.

I did some digging and here is the list of performers, which includes Keegan, Donovan, Polina Edmunds, Sarah Everhardt and Bratti/Somerville (whom I spotted at the airport in Montreal when I was flying home from Worlds).

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I did some digging and here is the list of performers, which includes Keegan, Donovan, Polina Edmunds, Sarah Everhardt and Bratti/Somerville (whom I spotted at the airport in Montreal when I was flying home from Worlds).

Thank you; this page is very professionally done as well, (better than what SOI puts out). It doesn't hurt that they were effusive in their description of Donovan ;)

I wonder if the show might travel elsewhere in the absence of SOI? I would imagine Ari Z is one of primary the forces behind it.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Imma going!!!!! Me and one of my bffs will be going to it. I'm very very excited. I bought 2 VIP tickets. Omg, I get to see Polina Edmunds skate as well as Ilia, Isabeau, Maddy and Evan, and Deanna and Maxime. Let me tell you, 2024 is shaping out to be a fun year for me.

Last edited:

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Imma going!!!!! Me and one of my bffs will be going to it. I'm very very excited. I bought 2 VIP tickets. Omg, I get to see Polina Edmunds skate. Let me tell you, 2024 is shaping out to be a fun year for me.

I'm so glad Ilia is showing out for his fans in the DMV. I hope he does his rap exhibition, Not to mention the show itself has a great line up in addition to Ilia.

Looking forward to your report. :)

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm so glad Ilia is showing out for his fans in the DMV. I hope he does his rap exhibition, Not to mention the show itself has a great line up in addition to Ilia.

Looking forward to your report. :)

I can't wait either! I can't wait to be able to talk to some skaters afterwards (VIP comes with M&G). I can tell Deanna that I remember seeing her at Skate America 2017 when she partnered with Nate Bartholomay and the announcer accidentally read their PB score (169 at the time) as their SP score lol. And other things to other skaters.

ManyCairns

Medalist
Country
United-States
Didn't see this posted but saw TSL post info about an upcoming ice show. If you are lucky to live near Leesburg, you will get to see some of the recent World Champions live, and not have to travel to Canada or Japan to see SOI. Tickets run from $39 upwards. If I lived closer, I would check it out. If you go, please post videos!

Thank you so much for announcing this, apgold! I got my tix as soon as I saw your post! What a lineup for a local show!!! So excited!!!!😊
@cheerknithanson @Paz There were only 3rd row on ice seats left when I bought tix, but better than nothing. I'm in for the after party for sure. Should we have a GS secret signal??!! :)

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thank you so much for announcing this, apgold! I got my tix as soon as I saw your post! What a lineup for a local show!!! So excited!!!!😊
@cheerknithanson @Paz There were only 3rd row on ice seats left when I bought tix, but better than nothing. I'm in for the after party for sure. Should we have a GS secret signal??!! :)
Haha. That would be fun to have a signal. Though I'll be with one of my friends.