Grand Prix Predictions Game 2014-2015 Round 4 Rostelecom Cup | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Grand Prix Predictions Game 2014-2015 Round 4 Rostelecom Cup

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I am totally totally undone with the CoR predictions. Maybe I should actually watch the ladies and the pairs; instead of just listing the Russians? nah:laugh2:

Plus, that didn't prevent total annihilation in the men's, where I don't automatically list the Russians. :slink:

Onto Bordeaux!

malif

Rinkside
"Не говори гоп, пока ..." This said, I also had done my worst prediction so far ... On the home ice....Pity.

malif

Rinkside
Don't worry ! You are not alone with 15. I got the same in men (Thanks Xavi !!). Just wonder if someone succeded to do worse
in any discipline.

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
Oh well, RIP, my predictions. :laugh: But I must say - congrats in advance to anyone who scored well in this round. You guys should get yourself a crystal ball. :popcorn:

FSGMT

Record Breaker
So, here I am with the Ladies results! As you can imagine, it was an overall meltdown: a lot of 25s, 30s and 35s, with some good exceptions:
First place with 55 points for Poice :points::clap:
Second place with 45 points for CanadianSkaterGuy, cleo2070, WoChair, flutz16
Third place with 40 points for... 15 people :laugh:

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
So, here I am with the Ladies results! As you can imagine, it was an overall meltdown: a lot of 25s, 30s and 35s, with some good exceptions:

Third place is good enough for me :p Congratulations Poice! :clap:

LRK

Record Breaker
I am totally totally undone with the CoR predictions. Maybe I should actually watch the ladies and the pairs; instead of just listing the Russians? nah:laugh2:

Plus, that didn't prevent total annihilation in the men's, where I don't automatically list the Russians. :slink:

Onto Bordeaux!

Nothing can prevent that with the men, though - nothing! They're my favourite discipline - and they cause me the most sorrow! (I honestly don't know what was worse for my predictions - the results after the SP - or the ones after the FP?!) Ah, how sharper than a serpent's tooth it is to have an ungrateful discipline! Pesky gents! :scowl:

Poice

Final Flight

Oh my! I didn't expect that to happen :p

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
ICE DANCE results.

After all the drama :drama: that happened at CoR, I'm ready to announce winners of the predictions Ice dance event.

First of all, I'm glad that there were 96 eligible Ice Dance predictions (after 80 at SA, 88 at SC and 94 at CoC). The scoresheet is getting bigger with each event, so more work for the scorers. But I don't minde, honestly.
The event was absolutely unpredictable with two new russian teams skating in front of russian crowd. So we don't have perfect scores this time. But some people were really close to getting 75 points, they just needed to switch 2 teams in their Top 5.

Our winners are:
1st place: Totentanz, HanDomi, malif, aero, Mentalopes and cjuarez - 65 points. Congratulations! :cheer:
2nd place: gallavich , SashaJuliaSpins , el henry and invisiblespiral - 60 points. Nice job! :hb:
3rd place: YesWay, tulosai, GF2445, bellflower, HR4, lightsout, Lydia1703, mis751, cleo2070, enlight78 and lost3iron - 55 points! Congratulations! :clap:

Okay, that's all. Congratulations to all the winners again. :dance:

Last edited:

MalAssada

Medalist
2 bronzes :yay:

And here I am, praying that TEB is my event of luck. When is the prediction thread going to be created? I have my Ladies' podium ready :yes:

FSGMT

Record Breaker
And (since I forgot to post it yesterday) here we have the overall Ladies ranking after four events:
1) 200 points: cleo2070, Sandpiper, sequinsgalore
2) 195 points: CanadianSkaterGuy, [email protected], Snow63, SubRosa, surimi
3) 190 points: burntBREAD, cjmorton29, elle_e, HanDomi, Hyena, invisiblespiral, s_parks
We have a lot of people fighting for the top placements, so let's see how these next two events go! :popcorn:

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
ICE DANCE predictions standing after 4 events:
1) 230 points: HR4
2) 225 points: Mentalopes, malif, HanDomi
3) 220 points: NYscorp6, invisiblespiral, el henry

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

3rd? in Ice Dance???:jaw:

Congrats to all the winners, and again thanks to our hard-working scorers.

HanDomi

Record Breaker
i am doing better than i thought :shocked:

seems others bombed their predictions more than I :laugh:

Mentalopes

Rinkside

Yes! 2nd in ice dance my favorite discipline.
And I want to thank all the scorers for such a hard job!