Hopes for Boston2016! | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Hopes for Boston2016!

winky97

Medalist
As Worlds approach I just hope for a healthy competition for all of the athletes.

Last edited:

Layback11

Record Breaker
I hope that I have a SUPERB time! :) 13 days until I'm there! I probably won't be SUPER excited until the week of with all the schoolwork going on for me.

I'm not going for another six days (31st), but with the event starting even sooner, I'm going crazy with excitement already. And following the Worlds Twitter account isn't helping either...they posted a sneak-peek of the program and I nearly DIED of excitement, LOL! :yahoo:

I think I might be getting a little too excited, though, because I've had a dream about Gracie every night for three days straight. Most of them involve bizarre ways she could bomb the SP...hehe. needless to say, I've been thinking about that a lot. :slink:

winky97

Medalist
I'm not going for another six days (31st), but with the event starting even sooner, I'm going crazy with excitement already. And following the Worlds Twitter account isn't helping either...they posted a sneak-peek of the program and I nearly DIED of excitement, LOL! :yahoo:

I think I might be getting a little too excited, though, because I've had a dream about Gracie every night for three days straight. Most of them involve bizarre ways she could bomb the SP...hehe. needless to say, I've been thinking about that a lot. :slink:

Maybe Gracie will give a short like the one in France. That would be incredible for her one home ice an all.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I hope there will be fair judging and no one is "held up" when they shouldn't be. I want everyone to skate well and be judged appropriately for their skate.:think:

That comment next to that avatar. :palmf:

At least Gracie was skating in your dream. Why Max was fishing on a beach (an Australian beach at that) last night is beyond me.

Layback11

Record Breaker
At least Gracie was skating in your dream. Why Max was fishing on a beach (an Australian beach at that) last night is beyond me.

What the heck? :laugh2:

I actually had a semi-similar Max dream once. In this one, he and Maddie (his sister, not any of the other 15,000 Maddies in American skating :laugh:) owned a pet store that I was at. One of the weirdest dreams I've ever had. :laugh:

Tolstoj

Record Breaker
Gold: Medvedeva
Silver: Miyahara
Bronze: Radionova

Gracie and Mao can fight for the third place.

No inflated PCS for everyone (mens included), thank you.

peg

Medalist
I'd like to see W/P finally win gold (and then have a full set of Worlds medals).

I hope to see the Shibs on the podium and as the top US team.

I hope Ashley gets a medal. Anna too. (I know the chances of both medaling are extremely slim, but it would make me very happy)

I hope Patrick is on the podium (and that he finally skates a clean SP an FS in the same competition.)

Eclair

Medalist
#1 fair judging across all 4 disciplines! :)

#2 Ashley and Pogo skating 2 clean programms, both winning a medal

#3 Rika Hongo skating lights out to that irish folkore music

#4 zijun and soyoun skating 2 clean programm + suddenly both are way faster and skating with more power

#5 Mirai skating lights out, beating Gracie

#6 Hanyu 2 clean programms

#7 Boyang 2 clean programms + astonishing improvement on his presentation and SS, so that everyone is just blown away :laugh:

#8 Adam skatin g2 clean programms

#9 sui / han winning gold

#10 Sciemca/ Knierim winning silver!!!!

#11 Savchenko/ Massot winning bronze

#12 Guilaume and Gabriella winning gold

#13 seeing Misha Ge - I don't care how he skates, just glad that he's healthy again and he puts on a show as soon as he steps on the ice everytime anyways

leminent

Rinkside
Hope my dear Soyoun lands flawless three triples and a double Axel ...

May my SY places one of the top 10s in final ranking........ Amen

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
I really hope there will be no more injury issues. Especially I hope to see S and K from Russia skate their best. This sounds mean but I hope that Ten and Asada who have not skated well this year fluke out and podium. This has be a phenomenal year of skating so while we want to the best to win I would like a team or skater who has done well all year long but we all know that won't happen someone will break through but who will it be - Ashley or Gracie, Mao and Ten are all leaders of this kind of skater. I hope we won't see inflated scores especiall for the Americans and I would love to see W and P get gold after beign so close in the past.

Danibellerika

Medalist
I want Yuzu to regain his world title. I want Shoma and Denis to medal.

For the ladies I want either Mao or Satoko to win, but at least medal. I know at least one Russian is a podium lock. If a US lady medals I'd like to see it be Mirai for sentimental reasons. But for realistic chances I'd like it to be Gracie.

I'd like to see Sui/Han win gold.

I'd like the Shib sibs to win or at least medal.

Sabrina

Record Breaker
I hope Alaine relaxes and has two great programs, like she did at the Nationals. I also hope the 3 kids: Nam, Jin, and Shomo will all have great skating and no big mistakes.
I really hope all skaters stay healthy, and no new injuries!
Regrets/hopes for future worlds: I want to see both Jason B. and Yulia L. back at the Worlds soon...

TatiMax

On the Ice
I hope I enjoy the competition especially pairs and people don't fight over a sport which is something for fun.

andromache

Record Breaker
WHYYYYYY do I keep allowing Gracie Gold to get my hopes up??? She's doing great in practice which means I'm getting emotionally invested again. Ready to get my heart broken again.

Hanmgse

Record Breaker
WHYYYYYY do I keep allowing Gracie Gold to get my hopes up??? She's doing great in practice which means I'm getting emotionally invested again. Ready to get my heart broken again.

no matter how many times Gracie falls, I still believe she'll show her full potential one day.