Interview with Deniss Vasiljevs at JGP Riga | Golden Skate

Interview with Deniss Vasiljevs at JGP Riga

catchie

On the Ice
Hello everyone! Deniss has confirmed to me that he will participate at JGP Riga and I'm planning to do an interview with him! Although we haven't confirmed any date or time of the interview yet, he says that "most likely he'll have time and he will be happy to answer any question". So I didn't want this to be a casual "journalist-like" interview but more like a nice talk about everything (I think it will work because we're both born on the same year so we might have a lot of great themes to talk about) and this is where I am asking for your help.

I know that Deniss is very loved skater all around the world so if you want to know more about him, feel free to send a question on this thread or write me a PM here. Questions don't have to be all about skating, you can ask any casual question.

Thank you all and feel free to write any suggestions how to make this interview better and more fun!

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Wow...that is a great opportunity! He comes across as so nice and intelligent, I'll be interested anything he has to say. Off the top of my head, I'd like to know more about his training with Urmanov and how that is going. Does he go to Sochi to work with him and for how long, what do they work on compared to his coach in France, etc.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
When I think of fun interviews, I think of the Team Orange Card Game interviews!