Isabeau Levito | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Isabeau Levito

Trusova4Ever

On the Ice
Country
United-States
I lover her programs and music choices SO much, just wish she would fix that combo posture, learn how to skater quieter and point her toes thank you. (Also why does it feel like all skaters who have great extension also have flexed feet? Isabeau, Adelia, Shcherbakova, Valieva? It just cuts off what would be beautiful lines.)

ana

On the Ice

Isabeau Levito Arrives on the International Scene​

Lipinski boy

Rinkside
I sincerely hope Levito excels and becomes a household name. Women’s figure skating, especially American women’s figure skating needs a big-name who can deliver, immediately. The most awesome trio of Russian girls are out of it due to the Russian incident. And Alyssa Liu retired. We need a new big-name.

bubblecherry

Final Flight
Isabeau was on Polina’s podcast. She was insightful and had a lot to say. What a sweet and funny young girl :)

Vemvane

On the Ice
Video of her SP:

And her FP:

I hadn't realised she had a 3Lz-3Lo. (If she had it as a junior, my excuse is that last season was a long time ago.) At any rate, she is a lovely skater to watch - beautiful presentation and presence on the ice.

lesnar001

Record Breaker
Isabeau is a real charmer. Amazing artistry and presentation for a 15-year-old. How did she do at Skate America? I know she was almost in first place after the short.
Nice to see you posting a lot today Scott.

She finished 2nd in the LP and she won the Silver Medal overall. She left off the 3Lo on her opening combo and had a turn-out of some sort on her 3Lz-3T later in the program. Other than that, I thought she was fantastic.

I agree with you - she does have amazing artistry and presentation. Not only for a 15 year old either. I really enjoy all of what she does out there on the ice. I think this was a great debut for her at Skate America.

Scott512

Record Breaker
Isabeau was fantastic this weekend. Love that people are noticing her great SS and presentation :love: And she seems so happy to be there!
The comments about her are usually All or Nothing Like there are a lot of Critics on YouTube for her jumps or something. I think she can have a very high artistry presentation and Technical ability moving forward. It was a very nice start to Isabeaus career. She has the chance to Podium at many events this season.

Scott512

Record Breaker
Nice to see you posting a lot today Scott.

She finished 2nd in the LP and she won the Silver Medal overall. She left off the 3Lo on her opening combo and had a turn-out of some sort on her 3Lz-3T later in the program. Other than that, I thought she was fantastic.

I agree with you - she does have amazing artistry and presentation. Not only for a 15 year old either. I really enjoy all of what she does out there on the ice. I think this was a great debut for her at Skate America.
Thanks. It's a really depressing season but I will be popping in from time to time especially for my favorites of which Levito is now one. A couple mistakes are expected for a 15-year-old excited beyond belief to skate in her home country event. It's certainly something to build on.

If people are fair when they see Isabeau skate for the first time they will go wow.

lesnar001

Record Breaker
The comments about her are usually All or Nothing Like there are a lot of Critics on YouTube for her jumps or something. I think she can have a very high artistry presentation and Technical ability moving forward. It was a very nice start to Isabeaus career. She has the chance to Podium at many events this season.
You gotta turn those comments off on Youtube! It's nothing but a bunch of babbling buffoons.

I think Isabeau has a chance to medal at EVERY event she takes part in this season.

Well, she may not have the so-called "textbook technique" the purists scream about, but I believe her takeoffs are improving from what I remember last season. I also appreciate that she has the rare and difficult 3Lz-3Lo in both of her programs. The 3Lz-3Lo didn't work out today, but she still did fine. Good for her keeping this combo (which I think she used last season too).