Mascot Sightings | Golden Skate

Mascot Sightings

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I just saw him boogying before an alpine event. SO CUTE! Can people purchase him? Or is he only for medal winners?

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
You can purchase him! Although it's a bit hard at the moment because they keep selling out, the factories that make him were closed for Chinese New Year, but now they're open again.

In the meantime, he can often be found struggling against doors :laugh: :

Also of great importance...he has an official Twitter tag with an adorable emoji of him at the end!

(Although I'm not sure Bing Dwen Dwen is a "he" as apparently Olympic mascots are meant to be genderless, so you can use he/she/them as you wish :biggrin: )

Last edited:

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
This tweet made me laugh! :laugh2: (I do feel kind of guilty for chuckling, but I honestly can't help myself.) Bing Dwen Dwen trips after performing a single-revolution jump, and this specifically reminded me of Roman Sadovsky's single Axel in the TE FS where he stumbled on the landing.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
You can purchase him! Although it's a bit hard at the moment because they keep selling out, the factories that make him were closed for Chinese New Year, but now they're open again.

In the meantime, he can often be found struggling against doors :laugh: :

Also of great importance...he has an official Twitter tag with an adorable emoji of him at the end!

(Although I'm not sure Bing Dwen Dwen is a "he" as apparently Olympic mascots are meant to be genderless, so you can use he/she/them as you wish :biggrin: )

Where can I purchase him?

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
More Mascot sighting fun!