Music you want to hear more of | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Music you want to hear more of

The other elephant is simply that skaters don't put music at the top of their priority. They have other elephants to fry. Music is an accessory that allows them to compete and bring together their packaging... but it says it all... PACKAGING... it's not that important, which is ironic considering that every other thread opened lately in this forum is about music :)
I used to see Todd Eldredge hanging out in my local bookstore listening to music, and also ice dancer Jarrod Swallow. That was back in the days when there were book stores and they had nusic departments where you could listen to a CD before you bought it -- you know, back when there were CDs. :laugh:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I used to see Todd Eldredge hanging out in my local bookstore listening to music, and also ice dancer Jarrod Swallow. That was back in the days when there were book stores and they had nusic departments where you could listen to a CD before you bought it -- you know, back when there were CDs. :laugh:
What are CDs ?

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
You know, what they had after vinyl. :biggrin:

Lori Nichol has remennised about the days when the only technology that skating choreographers had to work with was reel-to-reel tape recorders.
Is that when life was in black and white ?