OutofShapeWorthlessLoser: Gracie Gold | Page 11 | Golden Skate

OutofShapeWorthlessLoser: Gracie Gold

soccerjc77

On the Ice
I know that Gracie Gold isn't a canadian skater, but I wish that Gracie go to world in Montreal and going to sell her book and does a book signing at the 2024 world in Montreal. I would buy her book for sure, if she sell it there !

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I know that Gracie Gold isn't a canadian skater, but I wish that Gracie go to world in Montreal and going to sell her book and does a book signing at the 2024 world in Montreal. I would buy her book for sure, if she sell it there !
While I want her to be able to sell as many as possible, I think given that it is in another country, without a specific invitation from the organisers it can't happen, wouldn't be a good look especially if they are showcasing some of their own (as I think I read somewhere was happening a little?). Were this the Boston Worlds, I could see such an invitation maybe being made but...

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
While I want her to be able to sell as many as possible, I think given that it is in another country, without a specific invitation from the organisers it can't happen, wouldn't be a good look especially if they are showcasing some of their own (as I think I read somewhere was happening a little?). Were this the Boston Worlds, I could see such an invitation maybe being made but...
I think she might be at Boston Worlds selling books next year. Who knows.

Bluediamonds09

Medalist
I haven't even finished this book yet but I am seething. Seething at the culture of the sport. Seething at the judges who apparently will slyly moniter what the skaters eat in the hotel restaurant. Seething at that monster who assaulted her with no consequences. Gracie did warn us this wouldn't be a warm and fuzzy princess book, though.

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
I think she might be at Boston Worlds selling books next year. Who knows.
Maybe she will be skating at Boston - would that be awesome irony? Okay the ladies field is looking tougher with Isabeau, Amber, Alyssa, Bradie, Ava et al But did anyone notice how good Gracie looked as a pairs skater? And there are opening in p airs. She is a young spring pup next to Deanna.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Maybe she will be skating at Boston - would that be awesome irony? Okay the ladies field is looking tougher with Isabeau, Amber, Alyssa, Bradie, Ava et al But did anyone notice how good Gracie looked as a pairs skater? And there are opening in p airs. She is a young spring pup next to Deanna.
That would be amazing and I would find some way to be there.