Programs You Wish Were Showcased at the Olympics | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Programs You Wish Were Showcased at the Olympics

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
I was watching the Duchesnays' Missing FD and wish that such an iconic masterpiece could have been showcased to an Olympic audience. A brilliantly choreographed program by Christopher Dean and a powerful tribute that touched many but really should have been seen by many more. Their West Side Story in Albertville was an unconventionally generic program for them by comparison. Missing along with K/P's Bach could have been an epic free dance showdown.

OMG...this is beautiful. Recalls some bad memories (my great niece disappeared and eventually turned out to be dead), but a great tribute to anyone confronted with such bad happenings. Thanks for bringing it up,

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
OMG...this is beautiful. Recalls some bad memories (my great niece disappeared and eventually turned out to be dead), but a great tribute to anyone confronted with such bad happenings. Thanks for bringing it up,

So sorry to hear that...must have been devastating for your family.

icybear

Medalist
Wakaka Skyfall. The program could have definitely gone viral all over the internet to the general public like Julia's Schindler List program.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Patrick Chan's Chopin or Journey... or... Esqualo

Denis SOS d'un terrien en détresse (he didn't make the LP) :sad21:

Nic Nadeau's Elvis

Alaine Chartrand's Sunset Boulevard

Papadakis-Cizeron, the one program I adore from them Mozart

Lubov and Dylan's Rachmaninoff symphony....

marienne

Spectator
Polina Tsurskaya's 2017-2018 FP Nocturne/Song for the Little Sparrow but in a parallel universe where she didn't have any injures and thus gained more artistry

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Virtue/Moir’s Carmen FD - instead of The Seasons
Virtue/Moir’s Prince SD - I loved the Latin Rock they did, but Prince was next level and the public would have loved it (especially her costume)

The Shibutani’s Fix You FD - the original was better than the sequel imo

Wakaba Higuchi’s James Bond FS
Nicolas Nadeau’s Elvis FS
Ashley Wagner’s La La Land FS

Reth

On the Ice
Yuzuru - LGC (IDC what anyone say his purple pantsuit would have match perfectly with the venue)
Wakaba- Skyfall
Boyang - Spider-Man

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
Wang/Liu - Mika FD. My heart sunk when they didn't qualify :cry: