Russia announces Olympic Figure Skating Team | Golden Skate

Russia announces Olympic Figure Skating Team

Tyranid

Final Flight
https://fsrussia.ru/news/5958-ffkkr...koj-sbornoj-rossii-po-figurnomu-kataniyu.html

Mens' singles:
Mark Kondratiuk
Andrei Mozalev
Evgeniy Semenenko (Mikhail Kolyada W/D due to COVID)

Substitutes: Petr Gumennik

Women's singles:
Kamila Valieva
Anna Sherbakova
Alexandra Trusova

Subs: Elizaveta Tuktamysheva, Maia Khromykh

Pairs:
Anastasia Mishina / Alexander Galliamov
Evgenia Tarasova / Vladimir Morozov
Alexandra Boikova / Dmitri Kozlovskiy

Subs: Daria Pavluchenko / Denis Khodykin, Yulia Artemieva / Mikhail Nazarychev

Dance:
Viktoria Sinitsina / Nikita Katsalapov
Alexandra Stepanova / Ivan Bukin
Diana Davis / Gleb Smolkin

Subs: Elizaveta Khudaberdieva / Yegor Bazin, Annabelle Morozova / Andrei Bagin, Elizaveta Shanayeva / David Narizhniy

Good luck! The team event participants should be announced a few days before the start of the competition.

Last edited:

decafjava

On the Ice
Country
Switzerland
Pretty much what I expected. Can I say though I am sad one of my favourite ice dance couples, Jonathan Guerreiro and Tiffany Zagorski will not be part of it. No surprise given the difficult year they had and Tiffany's health issues. I am generally glad for the roster though.

drivingmissdaisy

Record Breaker
It'll be interesting to see who gets the team event assignments. I honestly have no idea what they'll do with the men's segment.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I know that she had no reasonable chance after Europeans, but I still feel badly for Elizaveta.

For me, she's by far the most interesting of the Russian ladies.
Frankly considering how fluid the covid situation is and how prevalent omicron is, I think the first alternates should be very ready to go at a moment's notice. It would surprise me not at all if we saw multiple alternate substitutions this time around.

princecharming

Rinkside
Frankly considering how fluid the covid situation is and how prevalent omicron is, I think the first alternates should be very ready to go at a moment's notice. It would surprise me not at all if we saw multiple alternate substitutions this time around.
Ok this annoys me. If most athletes are vaccinated, why on earth is the IOC not allowing them to compete?

This Olympics will be a horror show honestly.