Russian Ice Shows | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Russian Ice Shows

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Right after the Nationals, there was a show dedicated to the anniversary of the railway company. Some skaters skated their old EXs, some had themed programs.

Alexandra Trusova

Anastasia Mukhortova/Dmitri Evgeniev

Aleksandra Boikova/Dmitri Kozlovski

Arseniy Fedotov

Daria Boyarintseva/Roman Pleshkov

Evgeni Semenenko
Anna Kolomenskaya/Artem Frolov

Kamila Valieva

Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

Alexander Samarin

Alisa Dvoeglazova

Maiia Khromykh

Adeliia Petrosian

Daniil Samsonov

Margarita Bazylyuk

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Averbukh show dedicated to the 80th anniversary of the liberation of Leningrad

Cast: Kamila Valieva, Dmitri Aliev, Alexei Yagudin, Evgeni Semenenko, Mark Kondratiuk, Alexander Samarin, Artem Fedorchenko, Sofia Samodurova, Ekaterina Mironova/Evgeni Ustenko, Natalia Khabibullina/Ilya Knyazhuk, Maria Petrova/Alexei Tikhonov, Albena Denkova/Maksim Staviski, Oksana Domnina/Maksim Shabalin

Last edited:

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
In Love With Figure Skating
14 February, 19.00 (UTC+3)

Cast: Alina Zagitova, Alexei Yagudin, Alexandra Trusova, Evgenia Medvedeva, Alexander Enbert, Viktoria Sinitsina/Nikita Katsalapov, Margarita Bazylyuk, Arseniy Fedotov, Adelina Sotnikova, Artur Danielian, Ekaterina Geinish/Dmitri Chigirev, Lev Lazarev, Grigory Fedorov, Mikhail Polyanskiy, Maiia Khromykh

Streams:

Edit: They cancelled the stream but there will be a recording.

Last edited:

Amei

Record Breaker
In Love With Figure Skating
14 February, 19.00 (UTC+3)

Cast: Alina Zagitova, Alexei Yagudin, Alexandra Trusova, Evgenia Medvedeva, Alexander Enbert, Viktoria Sinitsina/Nikita Katsalapov, Margarita Bazylyuk, Arseniy Fedotov, Adelina Sotnikova, Artur Danielian, Ekaterina Geinish/Dmitri Chigirev, Lev Lazarev, Grigory Fedorov, Mikhail Polyanskiy, Maiia Khromykh

Streams:

Edit: They cancelled the stream but there will be a recording.

Wonder why, they've streamed/ recorded this show for several years

Mariott

Now the flower is making its way through concrete
Record Breaker
Country
Russia
What song is he performing to? I like it, and it really suits him.
Song L`Istante (Moment) in Italian by Russian Indie musician Pyotr Nalich. You may know him if you watch Eurovision, he represented Russia in 2010 with the song "Lost and Forgotten"

Weathergal

Medalist
Song L`Istante (Moment) in Italian by Russian Indie musician Pyotr Nalich. You may know him if you watch Eurovision, he represented Russia in 2010 with the song "Lost and Forgotten"

Thanks so much for the info! I know a few songs from Eurovision here and there -- mainly through skating LOL. I think I do need to watch Eurovision more.

It was great to see Mozalev again.

Mariott

Now the flower is making its way through concrete
Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Thanks so much for the info! I know a few songs from Eurovision here and there -- mainly through skating LOL. I think I do need to watch Eurovision more.
Always glad to help!

It was great to see Mozalev again.

Me too :love2:
Next meeting is March 9 at the showcase tournament!

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Full 4K fancam of the show https://youtu.be/12NZht96OZk

Full cast: Artem Fedorchenko, Vasilisa Kaganovskaia/Maksim Nekrasov, Polina Tikhonova, Maria Petrova/Alexei Tikhonov, Petr Gumennik, Ekaterina Mironova/Evgeni Ustenko, Matvei Vetlugin, Sofia Samodurova, Albena Denkova/Maxim Staviski, Mark Kondratiuk, Anastasia Mishina/Aleksandr Galliamov, Alexei Yagudin, Oksana Domnina/Maxim Shabalin, Sofia Leontieva/Daniil Gorelkin, Vladislav Dikidzhi, Dmitri Aliev, Elizaveta Tuktamysheva, Evgeni Semenenko, Aleksandra Stepanova/Ivan Bukin, Evgenia Tarasova/Vladimir Morozov, Mikhail Kolyada, Viktoria Sinitsina/Nikita Katsalapov, Tatiana Totmianina/Maxim Marinin, Roman Kostomarov,
Semion Systsov, ice acrobats (Anatoly Slastin, Grigory Zabello, Alexei Uskov), Elena Berezhanya Ice Theatre (including Ekaterina Petushkova/Evgeni Malikov, Alisa Abdullina/Egor Petrov and Vladislav Katichev).

One of the biggest such events in recent years.

Some of my live impressions:
Kaganovskaia/Nekrasov - They look solid. I think they are going to be the strongest new couple. But I'd like them to use different style.
Petr Gumennik - An unusual reimagining of his old Spartacus program. I recommend watching it.
Alexei Yagudin - He's a controversial person. But live crowd really enjoys him, it's undeniable. He got the loudest applause. He performed programs from both Russian Challenges. Imo, he did the first one much better.
Leontieva/Gorelkin - Really wanted to see this exhibition live. I was sure it's even better live. Magnificent.
Vladislav Dikidzhi - I haven't seen him live for a lot of time and I think he has really improved his SS since then. This work is definitely in progress.
Evgeni Semenenko - Skated the recent Russian Challenge program. Without prop this was much better.
I also liked the men's number. It was cool. But I think it's impossible to film it well.

Last edited:

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Where will we be able to watch the Eteri shows? Since she isnt contracted with 1tv any more?

Must we await replays and fan cams?
Eteri Tutberidze show premiere in Chelyabinsk

Part 1: https://vk.com/video-165382538_456241733
Part 2: https://vk.com/video-165382538_456241734

Cast: Alisa Dvoeglazova, Andrei Mozalev, Elizaveta Tuktamysheva, Arseniy Fedotov, Adeliia Petrosian, Evgenia Tarasova/Vladimir Morozov, Petr Gumennik, Alina Zagitova, Aleksandra Boikova/Dmitri Kozlovski, Alexandra Trusova, Makar Ignatov, Margarita Bazylyuk, Daniil Samsonov, Morisi Kvitelashvili

Skatelife

On the Ice

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Full 4K fancam of the show https://youtu.be/12NZht96OZk

Full cast: Artem Fedorchenko, Vasilisa Kaganovskaia/Maksim Nekrasov, Polina Tikhonova, Maria Petrova/Alexei Tikhonov, Petr Gumennik, Ekaterina Mironova/Evgeni Ustenko, Matvei Vetlugin, Sofia Samodurova, Albena Denkova/Maxim Staviski, Mark Kondratiuk, Anastasia Mishina/Aleksandr Galliamov, Alexei Yagudin, Oksana Domnina/Maxim Shabalin, Sofia Leontieva/Daniil Gorelkin, Vladislav Dikidzhi, Dmitri Aliev, Elizaveta Tuktamysheva, Evgeni Semenenko, Aleksandra Stepanova/Ivan Bukin, Evgenia Tarasova/Vladimir Morozov, Mikhail Kolyada, Viktoria Sinitsina/Nikita Katsalapov, Tatiana Totmianina/Maxim Marinin, Roman Kostomarov,
Semion Systsov, ice acrobats (Anatoly Slastin, Grigory Zabello, Alexei Uskov), Elena Berezhanya Ice Theatre (including Ekaterina Petushkova/Evgeni Malikov, Alisa Abdullina/Egor Petrov and Vladislav Katichev).

One of the biggest such events in recent years.

Some of my live impressions:
Kaganovskaia/Nekrasov - They look solid. I think they are going to be the strongest new couple. But I'd like them to use different style.
Petr Gumennik - An unusual reimagining of his old Spartacus program. I recommend watching it.
Alexei Yagudin - He's a controversial person. But live crowd really enjoys him, it's undeniable. He got the loudest applause. He performed programs from both Russian Challenges. Imo, he did the first one much better.
Leontieva/Gorelkin - Really wanted to see this exhibition live. I was sure it's even better live. Magnificent.
Vladislav Dikidzhi - I haven't seen him live for a lot of time and I think he has really improved his SS since then. This work is definitely in progress.
Evgeni Semenenko - Skated the recent Russian Challenge program. Without prop this was much better.
I also liked the men's number. It was cool. But I think it's impossible to film it well.
Juno and Avos by Elena Berezhnaya Ice Theatre at the Averbukh anniversary show
TV version
https://vk.com/video-186663381_456239241

The main characters are portayed by ice dancers Alisa Abdullina/Egor Petrov

Last edited:

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Eteri Tutberidze show premiere in Chelyabinsk

Part 1: https://vk.com/video-165382538_456241733
Part 2: https://vk.com/video-165382538_456241734

Cast: Alisa Dvoeglazova, Andrei Mozalev, Elizaveta Tuktamysheva, Arseniy Fedotov, Adeliia Petrosian, Evgenia Tarasova/Vladimir Morozov, Petr Gumennik, Alina Zagitova, Aleksandra Boikova/Dmitri Kozlovski, Alexandra Trusova, Makar Ignatov, Margarita Bazylyuk, Daniil Samsonov, Morisi Kvitelashvili
Eteri Tutberidze show in Saint Petersburg full fancam https://youtu.be/VvM0PXZAz5Q

As usual, the shows in Saint Petersburg and Moscow have more skaters and new exhibitions.

Cast: Alina Zagitova, Alisa Dvoeglazova, Andrei Mozalev, Elizaveta Tuktamysheva, Arseniy Fedotov, Adeliia Petrosian, Anastasia Mishina/Aleksandr Galliamov, Petr Gumennik, Aleksandra Boikova/Dmitri Kozlovski, Evgenia Tarasova/Vladimir Morozov, Alexandra Trusova, Makar Ignatov, Margarita Bazylyuk, Daniil Samsonov, Morisi Kvitelashvili, Evgenia Medvedeva, Viktoria Sinitsina/Nikita Katsalapov

Evgeni Semenenko was also invited but two hours before the beginning it was announced that he can't perform due to an injury.

Tuktamysheva, SinKats and Trusova performed brand new exhibitions.

Unlike previous years, the show lasted only one day (jt used to be two days).

The Moscow show is on Friday. Sofia Akatieva will perform there.

Last edited: