Skaters that you feel would be great in the future and have never reach their full potential | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Skaters that you feel would be great in the future and have never reach their full potential

Tutto

Record Breaker
Sasha Cohen
Marin Honda
Gracie Gold
Mikhail Kolyada

Is it coincidence that all my favourite skaters had one trait in common - to underperform under pressure?!

Kaetlyn Osmond was an exception thank God and even so had just one winning season (but no complaint from me Kaetlyn!)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Sasha Cohen
Marin Honda
Gracie Gold
Mikhail Kolyada

Is it coincidence that all my favourite skaters had one trait in common - to underperform under pressure?!

Kaetlyn Osmond was an exception thank God and even so had just one winning season (but no complaint from me Kaetlyn!)
Kaetlyn had more than just one winning season... of course, one world championship gold...but let's not forget she's a three time olympic medal winner, one of each colour, and that she also won silver at worlds the year prior to winning the championship. Her career was interrupted for a long time due to her freak injury. If not for that, there may have been more successes as indeed, she did usually perform well under pressure.