Tatiana Totmianina & Alexei Yagudin Married | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Tatiana Totmianina & Alexei Yagudin Married

noskates

Record Breaker
Oh thank you thank you for posting that link. I couldn't understand a word but you only had to look at their faces. I'm very happy for them. I believe both struggled in their early years, both had great success in figure skating, and now they're a beautiful couple.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Congratulations to them. They have beautiful daughters and Alexei seems very devoted to his family. May they have a long and wonderful life together. Alexei is one of my all-time favorite figure skaters.

Mine too!!! I'm happy for him!!

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh thank you thank you for posting that link. I couldn't understand a word but you only had to look at their faces. I'm very happy for them. I believe both struggled in their early years, both had great success in figure skating, and now they're a beautiful couple.

I thought the same about his early life. Does anyone know anything about his mother?? When he was younger, he thought so much of her. I just wondered about her.

Ares

Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Congrats to them :)

Alexei is my favourite solo skater of all time, It was because of his exciting programs in the late 90s and Anissina / Peizerat in ice dancing that made me fall in love with this sport as a kid.

They were also behind my desire to become figure skater when I was 7 years old. However there was no club in a radius of 100 kilometers so it was not meant to be for me :( I remember doing spins off-ice on the floor and double jumps for fun. If I was born in some country with proper facilities like Canada, USA or even Russia it would be feasible. There was some ballet school close to me but that was no option for me as I thought it was girlish ... :slink: Nowadays there are much more options for kids to have dance lessons of different sorts too in my country. I used to go for some contemporary dance few years ago and I liked it but I am still way too lazy and not flexible to make it better (I also liked some normal dancing as a kid not only mimicking figure skaters :laugh: ). I can skate too and I sometimes do it in winter as my leasure activity but not in figure skating boots.

Last edited:

Sasha'sSpins

Medalist
Country
United-States
Congrats to the happy couple although count me in as one of those who thought they were already married! :laugh: Alexei is one of my all time favorite skaters, to me he is one of the greatest male skaters and yes I too had a bit of a crush on him back in the day!