Translation of interview with Sui & Han | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Translation of interview with Sui & Han

anyanka

Record Breaker
Prediction: V/T return, and take on D/R. But BOTH teams are beaten next season by S/H.

mezon

Rinkside
Hello, dorispulaski!
Thank you for attention.
I love GoldenSkate.
There are a lot of interesting information about the skaters and skating. Unfortunately, I can not write because it is not good at English. So now I can only read.

mezon

Rinkside
.. Every time he throws her so high into the air and she lands, I can't help but cringe. If they want to make it to Pyeongchang 2018, maybe she should really consider dealing with the injury now when there's still enough time? idk :drama:

I am also very afraid when he throws so high. Especially next year, when they will return to the Quadruple throw. I don't want a repetition of injure.
Their FP (as SP:)) is unmatched. Presentation at the WC - to tears. Sui, the little skater from China told about Tchaikovsky's music more than I knew until now.
I love this team. And I wish them success.

Sunny Little

On the Ice
I am also very afraid when he throws so high. Especially next year, when they will return to the Quadruple throw. I don't want a repetition of injure.
Their FP (as SP:)) is unmatched. Presentation at the WC - to tears. Sui, the little skater from China told about Tchaikovsky's music more than I knew until now.
I love this team. And I wish them success.

Oh my god, quad throw. I'm even more worried now but I still hope they can win everything with it next season. :party:

I agree with you about their presentation. They look like they have very strong emotional connection.

mezon

Rinkside
...They look like they have very strong emotional connection.

O, yes!! There is an internal connection between them. And apparently they are remarkably synchronous. Looks like one. In the last picture in the article it is evident that even in ordinary life (when they are going) all parts of their bodies are parallel to one another.
Or is there a special joke?:laugh:

Last edited: