Who else has skated to this? | Page 16 | Golden Skate

Who else has skated to this?

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Minkyu Seo

Notre Dame de Paris

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
(Is it just me or Take Five keeps coming up, lol)

Yuma Kagiyama

Ryomaden

I even looked on Google since I had never heard of this music ;) and saw no one who skated to this. Do you know if any other skater used this music?

Or would something like "Avatar" keep the game going? :)

Diana Delafield

Frequent flyer
Medalist
Country
Canada
I even looked on Google since I had never heard of this music ;) and saw no one who skated to this. Do you know if any other skater used this music?

I've heard it quite often at competitions big and small, but I'm drawing a senior moment as to who specifically have I seen using it. I even remember one of my post-retirement recreational partners wanting us to use the piece, but it just wasn't me, somehow. I like hearing it, and watching others use it, though.

I guess this would be an Off Topic, since I can't continue the game as it stands. Just a spectator's comment, venting a little frustration since I know I've seen/heard the fairly well-known piece used but can't put any names in the skates.

rabidline

Final Flight

Ahahahah I do know someone who used it and it was Rinka Watanabe's current coach when he was still skating, Kensuke Nakaniwa.

Can I use his music to continue? If so I use Handel's Sarabande to keep the game going.

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
Satoko Miyahara

Song for the Little Sparrow

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ahahahah I do know someone who used it and it was Rinka Watanabe's current coach when he was still skating, Kensuke Nakaniwa.

Can I use his music to continue? If so I use Handel's Sarabande to keep the game going.

Thank you for answering! I guess it moved too quickly. Learn something new about skating every day.

I do not want to divert the thread, but I think I read an interview with Coach Kensuke and I was impressed with his approach.

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I am invoking the 24 hour rule, which I just made up:laugh:

I have no idea who skated to Ocean's 8, and Google is no help (24 hour rule= Google permitted ;) )

Song for the Little Sparrow (also skated by Natasha McKay)

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
Charlene Guignard / Marco Fabbri

Atonement