Who wants to go with me? | Golden Skate

Who wants to go with me?

koatcue

Medalist
Country
Russia
The title says it all - I want to go to Europeans, but I have no company. Is there anybody who is is searching for a company as well?

LadyB

Record Breaker
The title says it all - I want to go to Europeans, but I have no company. Is there anybody who is is searching for a company as well?

I'm gonna be there. Would be lovely to meet up! :yay:

LadyB

Record Breaker
and what date are you going?:) when did you buy the ticket? are they for sale still? IF i'm not alone there, I'm game:hap57:

I'll be in Moscow from Jan 15 to 22. I'm going to every event, bought the tickets when they were on sale for all days. They are still on sale, a friend of mine bought hers last week. Have a look at the website: moscowec2018.ru. You can choose now single events. Let me know what you're doing. I'm very likely to be there with a friend, but there's no reason why we shouldn't meet up. Looking forward to it.
Are you from Moscow?

koatcue

Medalist
Country
Russia
I'll be in Moscow from Jan 15 to 22. I'm going to every event, bought the tickets when they were on sale for all days. They are still on sale, a friend of mine bought hers last week. Have a look at the website: moscowec2018.ru. You can choose now single events. Let me know what you're doing. I'm very likely to be there with a friend, but there's no reason why we shouldn't meet up. Looking forward to it.
Are you from Moscow?

Yeah, I'm from here:) Just bought a ticket to ladies sp (thursday). Very much wanted to buy them for free program too, but there are no good tickets left for me

LadyB

Record Breaker
Yeah, I'm from here:) Just bought a ticket to ladies sp (thursday). Very much wanted to buy them for free program too, but there are no good tickets left for me

koatcue, are you still interested in the Friday event? I was supposed to go with a friend, who unfortunately last night told me that she can't make it. I'm sitting on all day tickets for Thursday to Sunday (gala). If you, or anybody else, is interested, please PM me.

npavel

On the Ice
I'm there by my own from 15 to 22 and have all event tickets and practice tickets and gala. It would be nice to have some company

npavel

On the Ice
I have booked hotel Bega (near Hippodrome) and have the four days ticket in C2, row 8 place 17. How can we meet?

LadyB

Record Breaker
I have booked hotel Bega (near Hippodrome) and have the four days ticket in C2, row 8 place 17. How can we meet?

Wednesday I’m in C2, row 16! The other days in C22. I’m staying in the Aerostar Hotel, close to Megasport. I’ll think of something and PM you. Looking forward to meeting you.

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
We shall come for ladies short (Thursday 12-30), men free (Friday 17-30), ladies free (Saturday 18-30), and gala (Sunday 14-00). We would be happy to meet other GS members. BTW we have spare Wednesday tickets we are willing to give for free.

LadyB

Record Breaker
We shall come for ladies short (Thursday 12-30), men free (Friday 17-30), ladies free (Saturday 18-30), and gala (Sunday 14-00). We would be happy to meet other GS members. BTW we have spare Wednesday tickets we are willing to give for free.

Will we ever meet?! Last time it didn't happen 'cause I had an abysmal signal in Megasport. Maybe, we can manage this time. I'll try to text you on Wednesdy or Thursday.
Btw, one very stupid question (please forgive me): Can we watch practice on the practice rink as well as on the main rink? If yes, is the practice rink located in Megasport? Like I said, hopelessly stupid, me.:palmf:

LadyB

Record Breaker
I have all tickets (except Gala) C1 -10-17.
So I will be happy to meet all, it seems like my friends can not go.

Would you be interested in a gala ticket? My friend can't make it either. I'll put it on general offer, but first come first serve.