Yuzuru announces a New Solo Show | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru announces a New Solo Show

Magill

Record Breaker
I won a ticket for 2nd day in Yokohama. :hap10:
Wow, this is really great, great news! Congratulations and enjoy every second of it! And of course, we will be awaiting a report, a tale, some impressions to share. But this will come later. Now let's just rejoice with you!I I am so happy for you!!!

Wynter

On the Ice
Wow, this is really great, great news! Congratulations and enjoy every second of it! And of course, we will be awaiting a report, a tale, some impressions to share. But this will come later. Now let's just rejoice with you!I I am so happy for you!!!
Thank you. I am over the moon and am starting to prepare for my trip. :love:

Will write a report on the travel and impressions. I really can't wait!

Magill

Record Breaker
Thank you. I am over the moon and am starting to prepare for my trip. :love:

Will write a report on the travel and impressions. I really can't wait!
Breathe and enjoy! Oh, I can imagine how happy you are :)
You may not believe it but I just wondered recently how the lottery went for you and hoped for some good news :)

Last edited:

Wynter

On the Ice
Breathe and enjoy! Oh, I can imagine how happy you are :)
You may not believe it but I just wondered recently how the lottery went for you and hoped for some good news :)
:thank:
I am a bit worried because once it hits the general lottery the chance will even be harder. Thank God I got it this time.

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
It's now been announced that RE_PRAY - which officially concluded in Yokohama (and was livestreamed at several different angles! they have to do a DVD, really, all that footage) - is now extended with two more shows in Miyagi "due to popular demand". We don't as yet know about TV/cinema/livestream, but fingers are crossed...

Of course this does mean he won't be at Stars on Ice this year but he has Notte Stellata with Jason, Javi, Keiji et al starting tomorrow and Fantasy on Ice later in the year.

Magill

Record Breaker
It's now been announced that RE_PRAY - which officially concluded in Yokohama (and was livestreamed at several different angles! they have to do a DVD, really, all that footage) - is now extended with two more shows in Miyagi "due to popular demand". We don't as yet know about TV/cinema/livestream, but fingers are crossed...

Of course this does mean he won't be at Stars on Ice this year but he has Notte Stellata with Jason, Javi, Keiji et al starting tomorrow and Fantasy on Ice later in the year.

International paid live stream on Beyond.Live as well as the Japanese one on TV Asahi and in cinemas have been announced for Yuzuru's Re_Pray additional show in Miyagi on April 9, at 4 pm JST, as usual :rock:
Delayed viewing will be available on Beyond Live, on TV Asahi and also in cinemas. Venue tickets to be bought through lottery. Enjoy!

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
After two addtional shows, at home in Miyagi RE_PRAY has come to an end and it's been noted what a huge success an ice show can be when money (wisely laid out), imagination and superlative skills are combined...

(Also Yuzu himself welcomed fans from 30 different countries that made the trip to be there.)

The last show was again streamed live, and will be available on archive.

Magill

Record Breaker
After two addtional shows, at home in Miyagi RE_PRAY has come to an end and it's been noted what a huge success an ice show can be when money (wisely laid out), imagination and superlative skills are combined...

(Also Yuzu himself welcomed fans from 30 different countries that made the trip to be there.)

The last show was again streamed live, and will be available on archive.

Max got the point. Yuzuru's pro career is stellar and unprecedented. He dominated the world of ice shows the same way he did with competitive ice once. Anything he's touching gets sold out in no time. His ability to draw crowds and win their hearts remained unchanged. So did his ability to draw sponsors. He has become GUCCI Brand Ambassador 1.5 years after leaving competitions which is the point in time when skaters would normally rather lose sponsors, not win any new ones, and, mind you, some of the most prestigious out there. His other sponsors stay loyal to him and happy. His visuals go viral in no time at all. HIs ability to sell papers in this no-print times stayed untouched. And all this in a time when competitive skating seems to be losing the crowds it once entertained ans is looking for ways to attract more money and more interest. Yuzuru's wild pro success, both in terms of fan attendance, media coverage and finances, shows to no doubts what kind of skating most people really want to watch and pay for.

Last edited: