2014 Cup of China Free Dance 11/08 | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2014 Cup of China Free Dance 11/08

tulosai

Record Breaker
What even just happened?? Is it too late for them to go back to Igor??

REally what I'm most upset about though is that they've messed up my predictions in the predictions game :p

In all seriousness, very sad for them. And also shocking.

elif

Medalist
Horrible, horrible skate from Capellini/Lanotte :eek: I can see from TES box judges tries to save them but.... :disapp:

Orange Cat

On the Ice
Did I/Z just win a Grand Prix medal?

Oh gosh, if the scoring is fair, perhaps. C/L were just an uninspired... mess. Which makes me sad. They are capable of much better things!

ETA: It seems my stream is a bit slow. I personally would have given I/Z higher marks than C/L, but I suppose C/L are the reigning world champion and I/Z are a new team, so.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I'm worried - not because the program is empty, non-polished and frenetic is terms of movement and musicality, but they are so unsure and uninspired about it I feel...

unico

Final Flight
That was pretty disastrous :cry: Gutted for them.

And who says ice dance is predictable :p

alebi

Medalist
I thought it was pretty bad too. Slow, uninspired, no pep or drama. Edges not deep enough. Sad. I love them as people and liked their programs last year.

I think they skated under shock through all the program. I can't judge this program

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Luca gave the most unholy wicked smile whilst sliding his hand down the front of Anna's body. Oh my!

Well that was a rough skate. VERY Marina program. Have to mull this one over. I do love some of the choreography, but...

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Cappellini/Lanotte

A fall right of the bat was unfortunate, and they took their time to get back into the program (looked like they missed a lot of choreo)
They also looked nervous/spooked throughout, and the program looked a bit empty/boring.

Plus, Anna needs a more fierce dress!

86.88, 149.58 and into 2nd. Disaster start to the season, they might not qualify for GPF

Florencito

Medalist
I need the Frenchies, Liza and Richie to win now, only this stuff can make up for what I've just seen.

auser

Record Breaker
I feel bad for C/L , for their mishaps in this performance. But I think I will grow to like this program.