2015 U.S. International Figure Skating Classic SLC General | Page 31 | Golden Skate

2015 U.S. International Figure Skating Classic SLC General

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Truth! I don't mind spoken word (in modern dance, spoken word is super trendy right now, and that's my background), but it has to be done well or else it's... um, not done well. We'll just say that. I didn't mind the timing of this text but yeah, Leonardo... Hm...

You put it more eloquently than I could. :laugh:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
End of the pairs. I am decamping for breakfast. back soon.

Layback11

Record Breaker
I just saw that Tarah and Danny won.

And this is an excellent description of my reaction:

HFOIWHRFIOHFIOHFIOWHFOIWEHFIOWEHFIOWEHFIOWHFIOWFHIOWEFHIOWEFHOQKNKLXFOWHFO MY PAIR WON A THING

DID YOU HEAR THAT MY PAIR WON A THING

:cheer: :clap: :party2: :cheer2: :party2:

Layback11

Record Breaker
I will not miss the men's FS!

And that should be on in approximately half an hour. So I'm going to grab a snack.

I have to go to a thing in a few hours, so hopefully this event goes quicker than I fear it will. I don't want to miss it...:popcorn:

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Hey, 1 AM is really late...people do, indeed, need sleep-even at the expense of skating. ;)

Amen to that. I stuck it out for most of the events in Asia last year, and my head was about ready to detach and float away on the breeze at work. I think Tulosai skipped a lot of the men's events last season, too.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Breakfast acquired. I'm going to sit here munching.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Today was a good day! I managed to get work done from home, my baby down for naps and watch several parts of this competition! #worklifeshifting. :)

Layback11

Record Breaker
Amen to that. I stuck it out for most of the events in Asia last year, and my head was about ready to detach and float away on the breeze at work. I think Tulosai skipped a lot of the men's events last season, too.

You are lucky you did not have to dance on frozen water at 6AM, because that would have squashed your hopes and dreams of watching 4CC. :disapp:

:laugh2: I don't mind THAT much-I can always get the videos after-but it is a trifle annoying. #FOMO

Oh look, it's about to come back on. :)

Last edited:

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
In the words of the great ZZ Top: Every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man. Let's have a prayer circle for all our favorites' costumes :bow:

SHA

Rinkside
Not sure if you were able to watch the short dance today in Salt Lake but I was amazed to see Daniel Eaton and Danielle Thomas skate today. After research, I found they are a new team of 5 months-yes you heard me 5 months. Watch Out. They looked pretty darn amazing for 5 months. Keep your eye on them at Nationals.....

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
@SylviaUnseen 3m3 minutes ago
Now listed as WD: Yaroslav PANIOT (UKR) who had a subpar SP after finishing in 4th place at #JGPColoradoSprings 2 weeks ago. #USIntlClassic

:no: