2015 U.S. International Figure Skating Classic SLC General | Page 37 | Golden Skate

2015 U.S. International Figure Skating Classic SLC General

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Jackie Wong ‏@rockerskating
Samohin: 4toe(-)2toe, 4sal(-), 3axel(fall), 4toe, 3lutz2toe, 3lutz, 3sal1/2loop2sal, 3loop - whew!

Yes...my boy!!! :dance: (but idk about the URs, sigh)

Last edited:

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
:eek: How awful! Which Olympics?

2010. Here's an article.

Funny the same thing almost happened to Anne Line Gjersem of Norway. She qualified for Sochi and her Fed said she had to get X placement at Euros before they'd send her and she did, but then told her they weren't going to send her anyway. Luckily there was enough of an outcry to force them to keep their original promise.

What is Daniel's program? He was having fun with it, but I don't know the story.

MasterB

Final Flight
He reminds me of a young Brian Joubert. At Liberty this summer the girls were drueling over him

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
What is Daniel's program? He was having fun with it, but I don't know the story.

Sherlock Holmes!

Jackie Wong ‏@rockerskating 1m1 minute ago
Is Daniel Samohin holding up an imaginary goblet of alcohol that he isn't legally allowed to drink? #USIntlClassic #hammingitup

Layback11

Record Breaker
2010. Here's an article.

Funny the same thing almost happened to Anne Line Gjersem of Norway. She qualified for Sochi and her Fed said she had to get X placement at Euros before they'd send her and she did, but then told her they weren't going to send her anyway. Luckily there was enough of an outcry to force them to keep their original promise.

I think it's the Sherlock Holmes music...? That's what I remember from the JGP.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Ross had some jumping issues (no falls though), but he'll need PCS to keep him near the top.