Team Korea Youngsters | Page 20 | Golden Skate

Team Korea Youngsters

s_parks

Record Breaker
Per Lynn Rutherford on twitter, Jun hwan is nailing his practice, landing multiple 3As and 3lz -3Ts. Shame we couldn't see his improvement earlier bc of the injury. Good luck in the sp!

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Multiple?!?! When i think about him there is only one song comes to my mind, "you could have it all" :cry: well everything happens for a reason, i am sure there is a silverlining, i cant wait to see him :love:

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Multiple?!?! When i think about him there is only one song comes to my mind, "you could have it all" :cry: well everything happens for a reason, i am sure there is a silverlining, i cant wait to see him :love:
Ahhahhaha
I had that song in mind as well. And yes, I think that the long break he had also must've pushed him to train smarter.

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Woah Team Chi is on the move :eek:

Team SK from Heeyuhee's Tweet for Merano Cup
Sr. Ladies - Dabin Choi, Eunsu Yoon
Sr. Men - Sejong Byun
Jr. Ladies - Sohyun An
AN Girls - Eunsoo Lim (most excited for her b/c we get to finally see her programs)

Last edited:

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
interestiiinnng
Cha used his Danse Macabre SP again....
I was hoping for his new SP since it grew on me

s_parks

Record Breaker
interestiiinnng
Cha used his Danse Macabre SP again....
I was hoping for his new SP since it grew on me

I really liked a lot of moments from his new sp, but his danse macabre is quite nice so I don't mind. As long as he keeps his new lp(choreo'ed by miyamoto, IIRC), I'm happy. It looks really promising.

s_parks

Record Breaker
3A or not?

Yes, he did the 3A. I couldn't tell if it was fully rotated because he stepped out/turned out(and I'm not good at spotting URs anyways), but he's made a lot of progress on it and his jumps in general. Good attempt for doing it first time in competition, and at 13 years old(his birthday isn't until the 21st :p)!

yyyskate

Record Breaker
^^ Okay, so now his fans could NOT complain that he is lacked behind in terms of getting jumps. :p

s_parks

Record Breaker
^^ Okay, so now his fans could NOT complain that he is lacked behind in terms of getting jumps. :p

Uh, I think those fans should calm down. :) Personally, I can't think of very many skaters who did clean 3As the year they were first junior age-eligible, much less in the beginning of that season. He'll be fine, he's obviously not done growing, so he'll have more power to rotate all his jumps. No rush for me, I just want him to stay free of injuries.

s_parks

Record Breaker
finally watched CJH's 3A it was a great attempt. will he do 2 3As in the long like before?

He'll want to, obviously, but it'll depend on his coaches I suppose. Possibly, since it's not a more serious event like the JGP or jr. worlds?