2016 Skate Canada Free Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 Skate Canada Free Dance

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
The CBC website is showing it live so I can look at when it starts. And that would be 6 am on a Saturday morning. Which is early.

But I think I'll miss my russian stream. I have no idea what they are saying but I'm strangely entranced.

Last edited:

auser

Record Breaker
Please, a moratorium on pasos for the next decade at least. I haven't recovered from the Paso SD season yet.

But some really lovely modern dance would be VERY welcome.
Do they have a modern dance pattern/rhythym for SD? I know you probably meant FD. But that would be interesting for SD. :cool:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Do they have a modern dance pattern/rhythym for SD? I know you probably meant FD. But that would be interesting for SD. :cool:

Doris would be the right person to ask about that. The thing is, modern covers a very wide variety of dance, so it might be a challenge to come up with one SD pattern for it.

But they should.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I totally forgot about the paso last year. It wasn't memorable.

He's a wonderful dog, Weakankles (I giggled when someone called you weakangles yesterday) He's very fierce and scary looking. 2 of his litter mates are police dogs. But you are right. Big suck if he likes you and he talks.

Go team China!

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Tracy Wilson is ACTIVELY annoying me. Islam and Paul are a new team? In what universe? The partisanship is just nails on a blackboard.

s_parks

Record Breaker
Wow, Liu is tall. I love that their height difference looks to be about 3x that of the Chinese pairs, lol.

slider11

Medalist
Cute dance but I can promise you, Mr. Liu, no one in New York wears those pants! Like you need to look taller!!

NAOTMAA

Medalist
Tracy Wilson is ACTIVELY annoying me. Islam and Paul are a new team? In what universe? The partisanship is just nails on a blackboard.

It's Tracy Wilson did you expect different?

I mean she's good at explaining the tech stuff but the other stuff makes her unbearable :slink:

Lota

Record Breaker
Oh, I guess they finally let Fedor Klimov go to sleep and woke up poor Maxim Staviski to comment :laugh:

NAOTMAA

Medalist
That was more in the spirit of New York then what Ross Miner did in the men's SP and he's American :eek: