2016 Skate Canada Free Dance | Page 16 | Golden Skate

2016 Skate Canada Free Dance

Osmond4gold

Record Breaker
Feeling ....ho-hum after that. Precise but slow in parts, I thought. Music felt overpowering at times.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I think they are either going to win or be second at worst.

I just could not get into that .

glorybox6

Final Flight
I'm just not buying this program from C/B yet. It's like they don't understand the emotion behind the song or something. It just doesn't build and resonate and grab at your heart how it should, how Frankie and David sing it.

s_parks

Record Breaker
He's actually dragging her across the ice at one point. Like, what are ss in ice dance anymore.

Sackie

Medalist
Here's hoping this program does not win! Although I have a feeling it will since the judges love them!

lyndichee

Medalist
Music is definitely weird but I think it's a great fit for Madison especially. I am surprise with C/B overall, they seem to be a lot slower in person...

Nathan13

Medalist
The Chock and Bates haters on this forum make me want to delete my account forever. So ridiculous.

Daniel1998

Final Flight
If this wins I'm going to cry.
Program of the night for me goes to Piper and Paul's formidable tango. That's the only one I actually want to watch again really badly.

mjspideygrl

Rinkside
Chock/Bates ... I thought the beginning was full of energy and liked it but then something went off. Music edits? Too many lifts and not enough skating... not sure....

Plisskin

Medalist
I clicked to my other tab on my web browser and starting working on my portfolio website. Who okayed this boring FD for Chock/ Bates?

NAOTMAA

Medalist
With Piper and Paul so close to Tessa and Scott, one can't help but wonder where Weaver and Poje will figure into this Canadian mix. :scratch2:

Well its possible if W/P were here Piper and Paul would have been marked lower :confused2: Piper and Paul got marked up because it was Skate Canada and they were close to V/M because V/M were less then perfect

Lissy

Medalist
The Chock and Bates haters on this forum make me want to delete my account forever. So ridiculous.

Then do it? It's not hating. It's criticism. They are capable of so much more than this free program. And this is an important year for them and they really should be skating to better programs because they have the charisma and talent to do so.