2016 NHK Trophy Gala Exhibition | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2016 NHK Trophy Gala Exhibition

Pamigena

Record Breaker
I love that she actually looks like she's got a ton of fun with that program :biggrin:

but zooming in on a skate during a spin... :palmf: why?

eta

Medalist
So I'm on the Russian stream and the commentator (?) sure talks a lot... what is he saying?

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
My dream is for Japan to get a competitive pair and the chinese to get competitive dance team so that they can vie for team medals in 2018. Right now it's still Russia, Canada and the US for the medals.

Lindacrow

Final Flight
My dream is for Japan to get a competitive pair and the chinese to get competitive dance team so that they can vie for team medals in 2018. Right now it's still Russia, Canada and the US for the medals.

Mervin come back :sad21:

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Woke up at 7 am *sharp* without setting the alarm. My inner clock working perfectly for a change. :yahoo: Of course, the way the skaters were introduced, I guess I was majorly spoiled for the results of the ice dance, but, oh well, in this case sleep was more important. May not hang around for the entire event, am going on a shopping trip to the far other side of the country today.

What's with the creepy golden-ish arms? That just hurts my eyes at this early hour... even worse than the extreme blings on her black dress.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
This disco medally has slightly fewer music cuts than H/D's SD.

Last edited:

auser

Record Breaker
A few of the songs used in the gala were also in the film Center Stage with Ilia Kulik portraying a ballet dancer.

MIM

Medalist
Maria :love:

I hope two mdals at GP get her new EX programs and a dress.

Do GSers watch Dance Moms? Maria reminds me of Chloe.

Hmmm
Evgenia : Maddie
Serafima: Brooke (?)
Anna : Kalani!!!!

Last edited: