2017 Jr Worlds Ladies SP | Page 26 | Golden Skate

2017 Jr Worlds Ladies SP

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Nice clean skate from Eun Soo. I automatically am reminded for younger Radionava again because of their expressiveness and long and skinny limbs.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I enjoyed Lim. Odd mix of music, but that was fun. And mucho bonus points for not dressing like a Latina cliche.

begin

Medalist
Eunsoo skating with less abandon today but I guess that's what it takes to skate clean lol. YAS BB GIRL.

randomfan

Record Breaker
YAY FOR EUNSOO :cheer:

Sadly, there's no way she'll be going ahead of Alina, so I'm hoping that Eunsoo at least gets PCS relative to Alina's.

Tyranid

Final Flight
Fantastic skate from Lim Eun Soo! :agree: Asian girls showing how to do the latina. :biggrin:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
ohhh Chloe, you are as lovely as ever, i love that she never lets go off the performance despite mistakes

and as sad as i am for Chloe, YAY!!!! Guzide made the LP cut!!!! :yahoo:

i am sad for chloe because her LP is so nice... :(

yay for G !

jaylee

Medalist
Eunsoo was awesome! All jumps clean as a whistle, fast spins, and a lovely program. So happy for her!

peese

Medalist
see i just don't understand the need to belittle these athletes... i mean i am watching this, losing sleep over this, because it's fun... not to be sour grape about every single element that should could would have been judged .5 less or more in GOE.

Boy do I agree 110% with you on that.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
So sorry if I missed this...but is there a reason there is seven ladies in one group?

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Yay!!!! The run of disappointing skates and resultant crying has ended. :cheer:

Great skate from Eun Soo!!!

Wonder how close she will be to Alina?

CaroLiza_fan

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
The live results page updated before the stream was out of the replay...

Also, I'm not here. I'm just getting ready for work so I'm only half paying attention and won't be here long, sadly.